The buzz: Quota!
A 2013 Aberdeen Social Selling study revealed that 64% of sales teams using Social Selling met their quota, compared to 49% who ignored social media.
This raises several critical questions for your company.
- Is Social Selling just a trendy tool for Millennials in Sales?
- Is it a personality-booster for ambiverts / inverts?
- Can a seasoned or newbie Salesperson succeed today without a digital footprint?
- Is Social Selling an excuse to kill time online instead of cold-calling or cold-emailing?
- Is Social Selling more effective in certain industries and regions?
- Perhaps most important, does your Sales team need a social media strategy?
The experts speak.
Kurt Shaver, The Sales Foundry: “The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.” (Mark Twain)
Kirsten Boileau, SAP: “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.” (Victor Borge)
Jim Fields, SAP: “Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.” (Chili Davis)
Join us for Social Selling: Is Your Quota A Click Away?