Information silos. Process isolation. Outsourcing of design and manufacturing. Is this any way to build or maintain a product? What is needed is an integrated environment that ensures all people involved in product development, manufacturing, and service have quick and secure access to current information. And that’s exactly what mySAP Product Lifecycle Management (mySAP PLM) provides. mySAP PLM is the only business solution available today that enables collaborative engineering, custom product development, and project, asset, and quality management among multiple business partners.
mySAP PLM integrates all participants in the development process: designers, suppliers, manufacturers, and customers. Engineering is no longer a linear value chain, but a three-dimensional, collaborative community focused on a common goal. It’s no wonder the most successful companies worldwide have chosen mySAP PLM.
Replays, download slides, and read transcripts from the following presentations are available:
- New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI)
- Engineering and Order Change Management
- Reduce Risk, Increase Supplier Interaction, and Shorten Development Times with SAP Easy Document Management
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen: Order Change Management in a Variable Mass Production Environment with mySAP PLM
- Kaltenbach & Voigt: Product Definition and Development Supported by mySAP PLM
- Mäder: mySAP PLM – Environment, Health, and Safety
- RUAG: Efficient Troubleshooting with a Graphical Spare Parts Catalog
- Siemens ICM: Product Document Management and Product Lifecycle Management in Product Development at Siemens Mobile Phones
Source: SAP AG