The integration provides an interface between the mySAP PLM and AutoVue. Support for SAP GUI for Windows and Java, & WEB GUI. Markups/Annotations/Redlines are automatically saved back to DMS and are associated with source document. Markups are available to other users to edit or view, depending on their document access level.
- Print Watermarks/Headers from DMS File Attributes
- Widest Breadth of Formats Supported
- No Conversion – Native File Formats
- Real-Time Collaboration
- Low Administration Support – Server side deployment
AutoVue provides users the following functionality:
- Securely view documents without editing them: 2D CAD drawings, 3D CAD parts & assemblies, EDA PCB layouts & schematics, raster, vector, hybrid and office documents.
- Support for over 450 Engineering and Business documents formats including: AutoCAD, MicroStation, HPGL, CATIA, UG, Pro/E, JT, Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Cadence Allegro, Mentor Board Station, Orcad, EDIF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, TIFF etc.
- Create markups/redlines/annotations using a rich set of annotation tools.
- Available as a thin-client, server based solution that requires no client side installation.
- View multiple markup files
- Create hyperlink connections to other related documents.
- Consolidate several markup files (perhaps from different reviewers) into one markup file
- Control Regular, Read only, Master, and Consolidated markup access to markup files.
- Markups are associated with a specific revision of a documents. Markups may be migrated to new revisions if needed.
- Graphically compare different revisions of Engineering drawings.
- Add information contained in your chosen fields from mySAP PLM as print Watermarks, Header or Footers.
- Add further powerful functionality to your SAP solution installation through the use of custom designed tools.
Source: Cimmetry Systems