The press conference will include remarks from members of the SAP Executive Board, including SAP CEO Henning Kagermann, on new solutions unveiled at the conference as well as the initiatives SAP has launched over the last several months that are helping companies to grow, innovate and adapt in a rapidly evolving market. The conference will be webcast on www.sap.com/press. SAP press announcements are expected to be issued on Tuesday, April 26 at 10:00 a.m. CET/4:00 a.m. EDT.
Press Conference 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. CET / 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. EDT. The webcast will be broadcast at Press Conference 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. CET / 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. EDT. The webcast will be broadcast at www.sap.com/press. Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listen-in for Germany: +49 (0) 69 22222 0422
- Listen-in for UK: +44 (0) 207 784 1018
- Listen-in for USA: +1 (718) 354-1171
- Passcode: “SAPPHIRE Conference Call”
A replay of the event will be available until May 9, 2005.
- Number for the replay in Germany: +49 (0) 69 22222 0418
- Number for replay in UK: +44 (0) 207 7984 7578
- Number for replay in USA: +1 (718) 354-1112
- Passcode for the replay: 707 4243#
At this year’s SAPPHIRE, global companies such as Unisys, Kaupthing Bank Group, The Nuance Group AG, Accenture, Defense Command Denmark, Hospital Clinco Barcelona, Upper Austria State Government, KBC Bank & Insurance, Fossil, Kent Police, DaimlerChrysler Services AG, IBM Consulting Services and other best-run businesses will discuss how they use SAP solutions to achieve business success. To view the complete list of SAP customer presentations, please visit: www.sapsapphire-emea.com
- Contact: SAP Press Room at SAPPHIRE +45 324 863 70
- SAP Contacts: Bill Wohl, +1 (610) 745-0339, email@example.com, CET; Antonia Stafford Ashton, +49 (160) 889-6629, firstname.lastname@example.org, CET; SAP Press Office, +1 (610) 661-3200, email@example.com, EDT
Source: SAP AG