The following items are on the agenda awaiting the specialist visitors:
- The situation of the aerospace industry in Germany
- SAP solutions suitable for SMEs in the aerospace supply industry
- The requirements of suppliers in the aerospace industry for an integrated IT system taking into account particular OEM equirements
- SCM project example: introduction of integrated customer order processing
- User report from a tier 1 supplier: benefits of PLM integration
- Changing management requirements in the age of the partnership supply chain
The expanding European aerospace industry calls for special, bespoke IT solutions: the highest production quality, exceptional quality management, a refined supply chain and the highest requirements in terms of customer satisfaction. The all-round IT supplier for the SAP environment, itelligence, based in Bielefeld, is bringing these basic requirements together and is implementing them in its new solution it.aerospace.
Carsten Müller from Industry Sales for the Aerospace Industry said: “Our industry information days will provide a detailed insight into the situation of this competitive, growing industry and the opportunities to optimize IT processes using practical examples. Increasing demands for quality and punctuality, shorter cycle times for development and production with declining prices on the one hand and massive cost pressure on the other describe the considerable changes in conditions of the aerospace industry.”
itelligence will also be presenting it.aerospace to a specialist audience at the AIRTEC 2006 international aerospace supply fair at the exhibition grounds in Frankfurt/Main from October 17 to 20, 2006.