The new and expanded partnerships allow SAP to better meet the evolving business needs and vertical industry requirements of its rapidly growing base of midsize and small customers. The announcement was made at SAP Americas’ 2007 Summer Partner Summit, being held July 30-31, in Washington, D.C., where SAP also showcased new SAP All-in-One partner solutions and the latest version of SAP Business One, which provides new and enhanced tools to help small businesses grow.
SAP Business One and SAP All-in-One solutions are designed to suit the needs of today’s small businesses and midsize companies, respectively, supporting growing organizations across all industries through quick implementations, affordable pricing and flexible process alignment. By joining SAP PartnerEdge, a global framework providing partners with the resources and support to successfully deliver SAP solutions, members of the SAP partner channel receive training, solution development tools, market expansion resources and innovative solution collaboration opportunities. SAP PartnerEdge recognizes and rewards partners of all sizes for not only sales success, but capacity-building activities such as sales training, solution development and customer reference activity, providing all partners with the appropriate tools to better serve their customers.
“Initially joining SAP PartnerEdge to deliver SAP Business One to local small companies, we were quickly impressed by the company’s solution expertise and its strong track record of creating new opportunities for its partners,” said Rob Delf, partner, Business Systems, Tryarc. “Now that we’ve also begun to deliver SAP All-in-One solutions, we are reaching a whole new cross-section of customers and delivering solutions specifically enhanced with our knowledge of the media and entertainment industries.”
New U.S. SAP All-in-One Partners Extend Vertical Expertise
By leveraging an enterprise service-oriented architecture (enterprise SOA), SAP All-in-One partner solutions enable midsize companies to adopt innovations and hone micro-vertical processes over time, minimizing the costs and disruption to ongoing operations. SAP All-in-One partners employ SAP Best Practices offerings to assist midsize companies support installations and address changing vertical practices. New U.S. SAP All-in-One geographic VARs include:
- EntryPoint of Cleveland, Ohio, focuses on driving measurable benefits to midsize life sciences, wholesale distribution, logistics and complex manufacturing companies throughout the upper Midwest.
- Lat Capital of Miami, Florida, offers enterprise solutions and implementation expertise for midsize companies throughout the southeastern United States and Latin America.
- Tryarc of Los Angeles, California, serves the radio, television, cable and broadcasting markets throughout California, concentrating on business management solutions and business process platforms for the wholesale distribution of commercial and industrial equipment and supplies.
- VSS LLC of Ridgeland, Mississippi, delivers enterprise software solutions throughout the southeast, mid-Atlantic, and northeast United States, specializing in manufacturing, distribution, retail, automotive and financial services, with the capability to bundle hardware, software and services.
Additionally, the following SAP All-in-One solution partners have become vertically focused resellers to offer their solution expertise to companies throughout the United States:
- et alia of Milwaukee, Wisconsin will sell and deliver its SAP-certified CREW for Construction and CREW for Professional Services solutions.
- KBMS of Montreal, Canada expanded its North American operations to establish operations in Denver, Colorado to sell its SAP-certified KBMS Food and Beverage solution.
- Technology Solutions Company (TSC) of Chicago, Illinois capitalizing on growing demand among midsize companies, will sell its SAP-certified EDGE for IM&C Manufacturers and EDGE for High Tech solutions.
New Partners on Board as SAP Delivers Next Version of SAP Business One
The updated SAP Business One application streamlines small business processes with simplified and automated reconciliation, delivers an instant view of the entire business with a single intuitive, Microsoft Excel-based reporting tool, delivers secure information with single-click .pdf printing, and allows small businesses to control business operations through increased flexibility and enhanced accounting and financials. In 2007, SAP has increased its market coverage and ability to serve small businesses with SAP Business One by signing 26 new partners and supporting the expansion of nine partners into 11 new markets.
“Small businesses require business management solutions that help to manage growth through quick implementations, seamless integration between departments and improved insight into expanding operations” explained James Karl, CEO, Yarrow Bay Software Group, Seattle, Washington. “With SAP Business One, we offer our clients a powerful, fully integrated and user-friendly business management solution that provides increased process control across all operations for quick adoption by front- and back-office business users.”
Among the 26 new SAP Business One partners, SAP welcomed:
- Advanced Business Software Corp. of Savannah, Georgia supports small and midsize business (SMB) software implementations with a specialty in accounting processes.
- Advanced Systems Group of Tulsa, Oklahoma combines leading technology tools and best-in-class business practices to improve profitability for distributors, manufacturers and services companies within a multi-state area.
- Advent Global Solutions of Houston, Texas is a leading SAP global services consulting firm and provider of SAP Business Suite applications, offering technical upgrade support, application virtualization and business process management for best-in-class on-premise, offshore and remote consulting solutions.
- Clients First Business Solutions of Birmingham, Alabama provides enterprise software implementation expertise throughout Texas, Alabama and Ohio.
- VSS LLC of Ridgeland, Mississippi provides expertise in SMB implementations in the southeast, mid-Atlantic and northeast United States across a broad range of industries, including retail, automotive suppliers, financial services, manufacturing, distribution and professional services.
- Yarrow Bay Software Group of Seattle, Washington combines an integrated, online business management solution delivering financial, accounting, production and customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities through an intuitive user interface for employee ease-of-use with qualified client-site software integration and project management professional services.
In addition to these partners, the SAP Business One partner channel added 20 additional resellers, expanding coverage to the following geographic areas: Jasper, Alabama; Encinitas, California; Tustin, California; Boca Raton, Florida; Coral Springs, Florida; Miami, Florida.; Ponte Vedra, Florida.; Macon, Georgia; Holliston, Massachusetts; Helena, Montana; Reno, Nevada; Middletown, New Jersey; Freeport, New York; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Greenville, South Carolina; Memphis, Tennessee; Frisco, Texas; Richmond, Virginia; Scott Depot, West Virginia and Green Bay, Wisconsin.
In addition to new partner Clients First Business Solutions, which opened to three new markets during 2007, existing SAP Business One partners expanded into the following new geographic territories: Santa Clara, California (Navigator); Miami, Florida (Apollo Consulting); Tampa, Florida Netsirk Technologies); Indianapolis, Indiana (Business First); Baltimore, Maryland (ACUMEN Corporation); Detroit, Michigan (Business First); Omaha, Nebraska (Tallman Palmer); Chattanooga, Tennessee (D1 Technologies LLC, previously named MKB2B) and Memphis, Tennessee (BTM Solutions).
“The addition of these new SAP partners and enhancements to our solution portfolio provide the right touch to small businesses and midsize companies,” said Michael Sotnick, senior vice president, Small and Midsize Enterprises, SAP America Inc. “SAP PartnerEdge creates an open dialogue and support framework among ISVs, VARs and SAP to ensure that we identify and address market opportunities with proven solutions providing optimum customer value.”