Gerhard Oswald is a member of the SAP Executive Board, while Uwe Hommel is head of SAP Active Global Support. And in their exploration of SAP Enterprise Support, readers find practical information for real-life situations.
SAP Enterprise Support pledges stable operations for complex landscapes, proactive risk reduction, long-term protection of investment, and sustained innovativeness.
But what does this actually mean? What benefits can companies gain from SAP Enterprise Support on a day-to-day basis? How does SAP support its customers in evolving their business processes? You’ll find the answers to these questions and many more – as well as a multitude of practical tips – in the book “SAP Enterprise Support: ASAP to Run SAP.” The authors examine the following topics:
- What services are included in SAP Enterprise Support and how do customers stand to benefit from them?
- Why did SAP develop the new support model?
- How does SAP help companies to set up a central Customer Center of Expertise and internal quality management for business and IT processes?
- What different support offerings does SAP provide for partner solutions?
- An overview of all tools and services for upgrades
Furthermore, readers can discover how to implement innovations during live operation – by controlled activation of functions delivered in SAP enhancement packages with the Switch Framework. The book rounds off with a detailed description of the services and all continuous quality checks provided by SAP.
Gerhard Oswald is a member of the SAP Executive Board with responsibility for Global Service & Support. Dr. Uwe Hommel is executive vice president and head of SAP Active Global Support. The contributing authors are SAP Active Global Support employees.
“SAP Enterprise Support: ASAP to Run SAP” will be published at the beginning of April 2009.