The winners were announced at a special awards ceremony held during SAPPHIRE 2009, taking place May 11-14 in Orlando, Florida. They were selected from over 300 nominations partners and SAP employees had filed, roughly twice the amount in 2008.
In total, SAP handed out 38 SAP Pinnacle Awards and created new categories to address partner and community successes related to the SAP BusinessObjects portfolio.
Value-focused and cost-effective partner solutions
The 2009 winners include leading SAP partners that have excelled in enhancing the customer experience, addressing critical issues such as accelerating co-innovation and improving return on investment.
“SAP is committed to fostering an ecosystem that is driven by co-innovation and which uniquely provides solutions and services that help customers meet their most pressing challenges,” said Zia Yusuf, executive vice president, Global Ecosystem and Partner Group, SAP.
“SAP Pinnacle Awards recognize those partners that have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering value-focused and cost-effective solutions and services which help customers address their industry and business process needs,” Yusuf added.
“We thank this year’s award recipients for their dedication and passion to teaming with SAP to help extend the value of a customer-focused ecosystem.”
For a listing of the SAP Pinnacle Awards 2009 categories and winners, please see the table below.
Congratulations to all the 2009 Winners!
SAP Pinnacle Awards 2009 Categories and Winners
Award Category: Service
- Ecosystem Expansion: Cognizant
- SI Co-Innovation: HCL Axon
- SI Go-to-Market: Deloitte
- Upgrade: IBM
- Ramp Up: IBM
- Customer Satisfaction: IDS Scheer, IBM
- Collaborative Revenue Growth: Accenture
- Collaborative Revenue Contribution: Tata Consultancy Services
Award Category: Software
- Global Software Solutions Partner of the Year: TechniData
- Software Solutions Innovator of the Year: Nakisa
- Regional Software Solutions Partner of the Year – Americas: Vistex
- Regional Software Solutions Partner of the Year – APJ: Adobe
- Regional Software Solutions Partner of the Year – EMEA: Open Text
Award Category: Technology
- Global Technology Partner of the Year: Cisco Systems
- Technology Innovator of the Year: Research in Motion
Award Category: Outsourcing
- Business Process Outsourcing: IBM Managed Business Process Services
- Global IT Outsourcing: CSC
- Regional IT Outsourcing: Gisa
Award Category: Business Objects
- Business Objects Service Partner: Accenture
- Business Objects Software Partner: SPSS
- Business Objects Channel Partner: Decision First Technologies
Award Category: Communities
- Top Company Contributor BPX: Capgemini
- Top Company Contributor SDN: Intelligroup
Award Category: SOA
- Thought Leadership (Service): Accenture
- Thought Leadership (Software): Paymetric
- Thought Leadership (Technology): Intel
- Proof Points/Showcase Leadership (Service): Accenture
- Proof Points/Showcase Leadership (Software): Nakisa
Award Category: SME
- SME Channel Partner – EMEA: InfraCom Consulting Srl.
- Sapphire Systems
- SME Channel Partner – EMEA Best Newcomer: Teamidea GROUP Ltd.
- SME Channel Partner – North America: itelligence
- SME Channel Partner – Latin America: SofOS
- SME Channel Partner – APJ: BSG Co.,Ltd.
- SME Global Top Volume Reseller: itelligence
- SME Global Fastest Growing Reseller: Delaware Consulting
- SME Global Innovation Partner: Third Wave Business Systems