- SAP Seeks to Simplify All-in-One with New User Experience Package (SearchSAP – December 28, 2010)
- Why SAP is Heading for the Clouds in 2011 (silicon.com – December 22, 2010)
- 10 IT-related Predictions for 2011 (Computerworld – December 20, 2010)
- SAP Goes On Demand (InformationWeek.com – December 14, 2010)
- SAP Business One Powers Rogemson (Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation – December 13, 2010)
- SAP Announces First Solution Resellers for Business ByDesign Offering (Computer Business Review – December 1, 2010)
- UK Domestic Airline Flybe Deploys SAP Business Intelligence Tool (Computer Business Review – November 19, 2010)
- Business Model for SAP Business ByDesign Opens New Opportunities for SAP Partners (The Financial – November 18, 2010)
- Torelli Takes the Path Less Travelled (InformationWeek – November 10, 2010)
- SAP reaches SMEs via iPhone (B2B Marketing News – November 4, 2010)
Archive: SME Media Coverage 2010
More in Marketing
Feature Article — Magic happened at SAPPHIRE NOW. SAP extends its heartfelt gratitude to its customers for their indelible acts of charity that touch people’s lives in the...
Feature Article — One of the coolest shopping “assists” I had at the recent SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference was in front of a smart mirror connected...
Feature Article — Marketers work in a highly dynamic environment, across a number of departments and agency partners. As a result, marketing teams often need to jump between...