- SAP Seeks to Simplify All-in-One with New User Experience Package (SearchSAP – December 28, 2010)
- Why SAP is Heading for the Clouds in 2011 (silicon.com – December 22, 2010)
- 10 IT-related Predictions for 2011 (Computerworld – December 20, 2010)
- SAP Goes On Demand (InformationWeek.com – December 14, 2010)
- SAP Business One Powers Rogemson (Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation – December 13, 2010)
- SAP Announces First Solution Resellers for Business ByDesign Offering (Computer Business Review – December 1, 2010)
- UK Domestic Airline Flybe Deploys SAP Business Intelligence Tool (Computer Business Review – November 19, 2010)
- Business Model for SAP Business ByDesign Opens New Opportunities for SAP Partners (The Financial – November 18, 2010)
- Torelli Takes the Path Less Travelled (InformationWeek – November 10, 2010)
- SAP reaches SMEs via iPhone (B2B Marketing News – November 4, 2010)
Archive: SME Media Coverage 2010
More in Marketing
Feature Article — A video compilation of television ads that big brands have created in response to the novel coronavirus is appropriately titled “Every COVID-19 commercial is exactly...
SAP Recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs for SAP Marketing Cloud
Newsbyte — WALLDORF — SAP has been recognized as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
Newsbyte — MUNICH — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) has announced the six startups joining the latest SAP.iO Foundry Munich cohort focused on innovative marketing and commerce solutions. Working closely...