- SAP Seeks to Simplify All-in-One with New User Experience Package (SearchSAP – December 28, 2010)
- Why SAP is Heading for the Clouds in 2011 (silicon.com – December 22, 2010)
- 10 IT-related Predictions for 2011 (Computerworld – December 20, 2010)
- SAP Goes On Demand (InformationWeek.com – December 14, 2010)
- SAP Business One Powers Rogemson (Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation – December 13, 2010)
- SAP Announces First Solution Resellers for Business ByDesign Offering (Computer Business Review – December 1, 2010)
- UK Domestic Airline Flybe Deploys SAP Business Intelligence Tool (Computer Business Review – November 19, 2010)
- Business Model for SAP Business ByDesign Opens New Opportunities for SAP Partners (The Financial – November 18, 2010)
- Torelli Takes the Path Less Travelled (InformationWeek – November 10, 2010)
- SAP reaches SMEs via iPhone (B2B Marketing News – November 4, 2010)
Archive: SME Media Coverage 2010
More in Marketing
Feature Article — Get ready for an exciting year ahead in 2019! On the streets, expect to see a wider array of specialized electric vehicles. In the skies,...
Feature Article — While coping with his mother’s devastating diagnosis of lung cancer, John Matthews, global vice president at SAP, became familiar with the grim statistics that surround...
Feature Article — The Women in IT Awards series has named Maricel Cabahug, chief design officer of SAP, as the 2018 Digital Leader of the Year for Silicon...