- SAP Seeks to Simplify All-in-One with New User Experience Package (SearchSAP – December 28, 2010)
- Why SAP is Heading for the Clouds in 2011 (silicon.com – December 22, 2010)
- 10 IT-related Predictions for 2011 (Computerworld – December 20, 2010)
- SAP Goes On Demand (InformationWeek.com – December 14, 2010)
- SAP Business One Powers Rogemson (Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation – December 13, 2010)
- SAP Announces First Solution Resellers for Business ByDesign Offering (Computer Business Review – December 1, 2010)
- UK Domestic Airline Flybe Deploys SAP Business Intelligence Tool (Computer Business Review – November 19, 2010)
- Business Model for SAP Business ByDesign Opens New Opportunities for SAP Partners (The Financial – November 18, 2010)
- Torelli Takes the Path Less Travelled (InformationWeek – November 10, 2010)
- SAP reaches SMEs via iPhone (B2B Marketing News – November 4, 2010)
Archive: SME Media Coverage 2010
More in SME
Feature Article — One year ago, Steffen Burger was announced as the Next-Generation Partnering leader for Partner Enablement in the Global Partner Organization at SAP. Bolstered by an...
Feature Article — SAP is committed to a long-term, strategic investment in its portfolio of proven solutions for small and midsize enterprises (SMEs), which make up approximately 80...
Feature Article — Perhaps only behind romance and the Eiffel Tower, France is known for its love of good food – and the communal experience of dining with...