- SAP Seeks to Simplify All-in-One with New User Experience Package (SearchSAP – December 28, 2010)
- Why SAP is Heading for the Clouds in 2011 (silicon.com – December 22, 2010)
- 10 IT-related Predictions for 2011 (Computerworld – December 20, 2010)
- SAP Goes On Demand (InformationWeek.com – December 14, 2010)
- SAP Business One Powers Rogemson (Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation – December 13, 2010)
- SAP Announces First Solution Resellers for Business ByDesign Offering (Computer Business Review – December 1, 2010)
- UK Domestic Airline Flybe Deploys SAP Business Intelligence Tool (Computer Business Review – November 19, 2010)
- Business Model for SAP Business ByDesign Opens New Opportunities for SAP Partners (The Financial – November 18, 2010)
- Torelli Takes the Path Less Travelled (InformationWeek – November 10, 2010)
- SAP reaches SMEs via iPhone (B2B Marketing News – November 4, 2010)
Archive: SME Media Coverage 2010
More in Marketing
Press Release — WALLDORF — Three out of four online shoppers worldwide fail to regularly see product recommendations that interest them, according to a global survey sponsored by...
Press Release — COLOGNE, Germany — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced plans to enhance the SAP Marketing Cloud solution, introducing new “smart” capabilities to help companies focus...
Feature Article — Five drop-dead gorgeous designer gowns were the last thing I expected to see displayed on the show floor at the recent SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG...