In addition to presentations and discussion panels, this year’s SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, Florida, also offers a wide range of different microforums. A microforum provides a platform for up to twelve people to discuss a specific business topic within the SME space whereby a moderator hosts the conversation and encourages debate and networking. Some microforums feature SAP customers or partners.
The microforums are targeted to three different audiences: Business focus, Executive focus and Technical focus. All microforums will run for 45 minutes and will be exclusive to their participants.
The 45-minute microforums with Executive focus include:
- Catching the Mobile Wave
- Running Your Professional Services Company with SAP Business ByDesign
- Accelerating Business Process with Collaboration-Enabled Transformation
- Managing Your Company’s Growth
- How Does SAP Business ByDesign Fit into Your Company’s Cloud Strategy?
- Leverage Performance Insight to Drive Growth and Innovation in SMEs
- Making the Jump to an SAP Business All-in-One Solution
- Extending SAP Business One with Industry Solutions
- Manage Your Midsize Manufacturing Business in Real Time
- Doing Business as a Partner with the SAP Business ByDesign Solution
The 45-minute microforums with Business focus include:
- SAP On Demand: Skullcandy Enables Fast Growth with SAP Business ByDesign
- Jump Into the Cloud Quickly with SAP Business ByDesign Starter Packages
- Business Analytics for Sales and Marketing
- Running Distribution and Manufacturing Companies with SAP Business ByDesign
- Mobile Business Analytics
The 45-minute microforums with Technical focus include:
- Going from On Demand to Device Support for Mobile Employees
- Innovate Better: Unlock Innovations to Accelerate Business Growth
- Newell Rubbermaid: An ALM/SAP Solution Manager Success Story
- Managing SAP Applications After Go-Live
- How ADP Leveraged SAP Landscape Transformation Software
For further information, visit the Agenda Builder on the SAPPHIRE NOW website.