At SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 in Orlando, Florida, various experts will talk about the SAP solution portfolio in 20-minute presentations. As the majority of SAP customers are small businesses and midsize companies (SMEs), plenty of the presentations are particularly addressing this important target group by providing the latest information about SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Business All-in-One, as well as the SAP BusinessObjects solutions for SMEs.
Some presentations will feature guest speakers from customers or partners, including Direct Relief International, Accenture, MGP Ingredients Inc. and many more, that will talk about the benefits their companies have gained from SAP solutions, share their experiences with the respective product and give detailed insight into the advantages of running an SME business on SAP.
All participants are welcome to join the in-person Q&A session immediately following the on-stage presentation in one of the adjacent discussion rooms. The presentation features slides and in some instances video and live demonstrations. All presentations will be broadcasted live through the SAPPHIRE NOW virtual platform.
The 20-minute presentations include:
- Decide Better: Managing Rapid Growth and Change with SAP Software
- Introduction to SAP’s Cloud Strategy and SAP Business ByDesign
- Highly Scalable, Industry-Specific Solutions for Midsize Companies
- Lextron Runs SAP for Wholesale Distribution to Drive Profitable Growth
- Starter Packages: The Fastest Way to SAP Business ByDesign
- Case Study: Drive Better with SAP Business All-in-One
- How Does Allconnect Use Business Intelligence as a Competitive Advantage?
- US Natural Gas Suppliers Use SAP Business One to Create New Business Model
- What’s New in the SAP Business ByDesign Solution
- SAP Solutions for Small Businesses and Midsize Companies Demo Jam
- Leveraging SAP Business ByDesign in Your Enterprise Ecosystem
- Helping Midsize Companies Plan, Budget, and Forecast Amidst Constant Change
- Choice, Value, and Innovation: Leverage SAP Partners for Success
- The Future of SAP Business All-in-One Solutions
- Case Study: Making Business Intelligence an Advantage for Midsize Companies
For further information, visit the Agenda Builder on the SAPPHIRE NOW website.