Even though SAP’s SAPPHIRE NOW event is the ultimate way to experience cool technologies and emerging business trends in-person, there’s a few ways you can still glean valuable insight from a virtual perspective.
Take the Showcase Studio, for instance, where you can hear from SAP execs about the latest and greatest innovations and solutions that are transforming businesses and improving the lives of individuals across the globe. These interviews will hone in on emerging business trends, the innovations they are driving and how SAP is uniquely positioned to help businesses take advantage of both.
“This is a great way for anyone that cannot make it to Orlando to hear from SAP Executives on our strategies and priorities with regard to business and life running smarter, faster and simpler,” said Jeff Ralyea, vice president, corporate and portfolio marketing, SAP.
Be sure to watch this space from May 14-16 to stay on top of all Showcase Studio interviews at SAPPHIRE NOW.
Until then, here’s a Showcase Studio sneak peek from an Industries and Line of Business perspective:
- 12:00 – “How SAP Can Help Sport Clubs and Venues to Become More Successful” (w/ Fadi Naoum)
- 1:00 – “Bring the Value Maps and Content to Your Finger Tips” (w/ Denise Broady and Scott Bolick)
- 2:30 – “Driving Fast ROI from Suite on HANA” (w/ Kai Finck)
- 5:00 – “The Insight Driven Supply Chain and a Responsive Supply Network” (w/ Hans Thalbauer)
- 10:30 – “SAP Strategy” (w/ Chakib Bouhdary)
- 1:00 – “Turning Disability into a Differentiator by Leveraging the Talents of People with Autism” (w/ Anka Wittenberg)
- 3:00 – “Social Responsibility at SAP – How we Drive Social Impact Globally (w/ Joel Bernstein)
- 4:30 – “Transforming the Retail Experience Through Innovation” (w/ Lori Mitchell-Keller)
- 11:00 – “Idea on Performance Strategy and Innovations for the 4th Industrial Revolution” (w/ Kerstin Geiger)
- 11:30 – “SAP’s Financial Services Strategy and 2015 Goals” (w/ Simon Paris and Rakesh Shetty)
- 12:00 – “Running Better with SAP Business Suite Powered by SAP HANA” (w/ Peter Maier)
- 1:30 – “Innovating to Transform Marketing” (w/ Jonathan Becher)
Which Showcase Studio interviews are you most looking forward to? Sound off in the comments section below.
You might also like:
New Forums Format at SAPPHIRE NOW Aims to Simplify and Enhance Attendee Experience
“SAPPHIRE NOW is not a Trade Show”
Show Me the Money: Top 8 Financial Services Sessions at SAPPHIRE NOW
Top 8 Retail and Consumer Products Sessions at SAPPHIRE NOW
Industries & Lines of Business Blog Collection: SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando 2013