I hopped on a cart and zoomed around the fork lifts and construction team members as the show floor was under construction today. Julia Busalt of SAP Database and Technology Marketing did the videotaping and editing. Come join us on a brief tour!
Tomorrow (Tuesday May 14th) this show floor will open to
- thousands of in-person attendees (primarily SAP customers),
- more than 200 partners of all types,
- a “Meet our Customers” area,
- spaces for press / media / analysts,
- the Americas SAP User Group (ASUG),
- live video broadcast theaters,
- a massive keynote stage,
- 25 industries where SAP products and solutions are deployed,
- several line-of-business (LOB) areas such as HR / Marketing / Finance,
- and much more.
But until then, the massive convention center here in Orlando is buzzing with workers putting the finishing touches on the experience.
If you can’t be here with us here in Orlando for SAPPHIRE NOW, please join us online at http://scn.sap.com or http://sap.com … we will be live-streaming to tens-of-thousands of virtual attendees.