On Wednesday, June 17, Bloomberg Government and SAP will hold an event in Washington, D.C. where SAP executives and government leaders will discuss how Big Data can help government be more efficient across the board.
Register to watch the event live streaming from 8:30 am – 10:00 am EDT. The sessions will look closely at how Big Data is transforming how governments run, driving measurable improvements for state and city governments, and encouraging trade while protecting consumers.
Featured speakers include:
- Jason O’Connor, Vice President, Analysis and Mission Solutions, Lockheed Martin
- Dr. Amen Ra Mashariki, Chief Analytics Officer, Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics, City of New York
- Maureen Ohlhausen, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- Dr. Ed Felten, Deputy CTO, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Greg McStravick, General Manager and Global Head, SAP Database & Technology
- Don Baptiste, Co-Founder and Head, Bloomberg Government.