WALLDORF — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) will release its results for the fourth quarter of 2015 on Friday, January 22, 2016.
At a press conference, the company will present fourth quarter financial figures, financial year 2015 year-end results, as well as an outlook on the current financial year. The speakers are:
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Luka Mucic, CFO and COO of SAP
- Bernd Leukert, Member of the Executive Board of SAP, responsible for Products and Innovation
- Steve Singh, Member of the Global Managing Board of SAP and CEO of Concur
- Robert Enslin, Member of the Executive Board of SAP, responsible for the Global Customer Organization
Media representatives may also listen in on the press conference via Webcast at 10:00 a.m. CET / 4:00 a.m. ET accessible here.
On Monday, January 11, 2016, SAP announced preliminary results; read the press release here.