Last month, SAP hosted an Autism at Work Summit in Newtown Square for employees, partners and advocates across the region. Just two years ago, SAP was on the precipice of something truly groundbreaking in recruitment and hiring practices with its Autism at Work program.
An initiative that aims to employ 1% of its workforce with persons on the Autism spectrum, SAP is already making great inroads toward this goal. With a focus on sharing learnings with partner organizations implementing similar programs, SAP brought together key stakeholders to further enrich the program. Read on to find out more about what happened at the event.
- Day 1: “We want you. We need your skills and your magic.”
- Day 2: Advocating Collaboration, Innovation, and Inclusion
- Village View: SAP Autism at Work Summit succeeds
- Technology firms explore benefits hiring autistic workers
- Tech giants meet at SAP to boost autistic hires
- Why More Companies Are Eager To Hire People With Autism