Savvy human resource (HR) professionals are flocking to SuccessConnect 2016 in Las Vegas August 29-31.
Here’s why you should be one of them.
Get Inspired: Headlining (Un-)Keynotes
Bill McDermott, CEO and a member of the Executive Board of SAP, will share how the company’s vision helps customers, including the commitment to diversity and inclusion, and how that supports making the world run better and improving people’s lives.
Mike Ettling, president of SAP SuccessFactors, opens with an unconventional, “un-keynote” session, leading a fascinating group of guests in an informal but focused conversation about the impact of digital transformation and disruption on HR, the power of diversity and inclusion, and why “all-in” people are required in business today – whether they are employees or not. Special guests, including Andrew Wilson, CIO at Accenture, and Christy Pambianchi, Senior Vice President of Global HR at Corning, Incorporated, will map what the journey to transformation really means, and how they’re winning the war for talent.
Earvin “Magic” Johnson, NBA legend, Hall of Famer, visionary, philanthropist and more will provide insight into his drive, passion and entrepreneurial skills that not only made him one of America’s most beloved sports figures, but also one of its most successful businessmen.
Customer Innovation: Apply Lessons Learned to Your Company
Here are just a few of snippets from the many customer and expert breakout tracks showcasing how companies are using SAP SuccessFactors to lead their organizations into the future.
- Brooks Brothers’ Onboarding Journey: Learn how Brooks Brothers created a more positive new-hire experience, increasing productivity for global associates by taking a completely new and different approach to the New Hire Portal in Onboarding.
- Implementing Compensation as an EC Customer: Explore Dentsply Sirona’s journey with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, featuring best practices for integration when implementing both solutions.
- Think Outside The LMS Box By Building Programs: Discover how IHS Markit, a global critical information, analytics and solutions company, and BB&T Bank, one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S., used Programs in SuccessFactors Learning to provide employees with a high quality, consistent learning experience wherever they are located.
- Path to Global Recruitment Success with Career Site Builder: Find out how AGCO, a global, Fortune 300 company, rolled out SuccessFactors Career Site Builder in numerous languages and multiple brands to quickly recruit the best-qualified people, filling positions worldwide.
- Put Your People First: How SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Can Help You Manage and Retain Talent: Hear how Raven Industries, a mid-market manufacturer of precision agriculture products, enabled and empowered their employees with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution and eliminated the manual burden on their HR department.
Careers for Youth: Help Educate Our Future Workforce
I’ve previously blogged about spotlight sessions on diversity and inclusion at SuccessConnect, and this year SAP SuccessFactors is collaborating with NAF, a non-profit organization providing unique, career-focused learning experiences for underserved high school students. Partnering with the private and public sector, NAF supports schools in implementing educational curriculum and work-based learning, including internships, which help young people gain skills for careers in high-growth sectors including technology, math and science. Every time someone tweets #sconnect16#BeFutureReady, SAP SuccessFactors will donate $1 to NAF.
From the world-class keynote speakers to hundreds of thoughtful panel discussions and customer journey sessions and astonishing new solution demos – not to mention incredible opportunities to have informed conversations with industry leaders — there’s no better place to connect with the visionaries and disruptors shaping the future of HR. I hope to see you in Las Vegas!
Follow me @smgaler