It’s no secret that in today’s digital economy, the customers are connected, empowered, socially networked, and incredibly informed. These shifts in customer behavior disrupted the enterprise’s business model.
What can protect brands from the disruptive trends and separate winners from losers? Customer experience. Customers expect individual, personalized experiences that are relevant and engaging consistently, across different channels and devices.
Today, businesses can deliver the kind of customer engagement once thought impossible
Their expectations are not unrealistic. Because of the explosion and the relatively new accessibility to capture, process, analyze, and act on data, today’s cutting-edge businesses are able to deliver the kind of customer engagement that was once thought impossible. It’s an exciting time for marketers – the opportunities for new touchpoints and activities – from social and mobile to predictive and personalized – are incredible.
The list of technologies for marketing is endless and growing every day. But there is a reason why most marketers still lack the critical capabilities to create individualized customer journeys. In fact, only 16% of marketers can capture customer intent and respond in real time. Eighty percent don’t know much about their clients and only 28% can deliver a personalized experience across different channels.
It’s not enough for a customer engagement solution to have the right features and functions. Of course, you need the tools capable of supporting the marketing process and creating a positive, engaging experience for the company’s audience that’s consistent across marketing channels, which are also increasing in number and devices. But these tools should also integrate with the rest of the enterprise and provide security, scalability, and reliability to become an integral part of the digital transformation strategy.
That is where SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud can help. Not only does SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud enable real-time contextual engagement coordinated across different channels, but it also can help your company build a truly digital customer engagement landscape with SAP S/4HANA as a digital core.
Market to an Audience of One with SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud is an open, data-driven marketing suite that enables marketers to understand the real-time intent of each customer and dynamically delivers contextually relevant experiences across channels. Delivered in the cloud, it brings the integration with the digital core that businesses need to effectively compete in today’s digital world, combined with the benefits expected from cloud software: scalability, manageability, and security.
SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud helps marketers understand real-time customer intent
SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud supports seven scenarios that reflect how marketers work and the business processes they might go through to achieve their goals. All these scenarios (except for the loyalty management) are all available via the SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud subscription:
- Consumer and customer profiling allows you to capture and enrich customer information to create a single view of your customers’ interactions in real-time.
- Segmentation and campaign management helps identify the right target audience for your campaign and personalize your messages across multiple channels to reach customers at the right moments.
- Commerce marketing represents a perfect match for a personalized customer engagement – you can tap into an extended marketing profile to fuel a seamless commerce experience
- Marketing resource management provides tools to manage the growing operational complexities facing marketers and enhance your company’s ability to orchestrate and optimize internal and external marketing resources.
- Marketing analytics helps optimize your marketing and respond quickly to new opportunities with real-time performance insights.
- Marketing lead management enables you to nurture your contact base, hand over qualified potential buyers and monitor success, driving closer collaboration between marketing and sales.
- Loyalty management allows going beyond traditional card-based loyalty programs for one that garners more meaningful customer insights (licensed separately).
The architecture provides the foundation for your unique marketing experiences and allows you to adopt marketing innovations quickly with pre-defined best practices and processes.
- An open, data-driven marketing suite, leveraging the power of in-memory computing powered by SAP HANA. It allows marketers to analyze the most granular data and to leverage capabilities such as predictive modeling, text analysis (to extract sentiment) all in one solution, without and re-import.
- Cloud delivery that is effortlessly scalable, easily manageable and fully secure
- Flexibility through full self-service configurability and built-in extensibility with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Platform
- Greater performance with out-of-the-box integration into SAP solutions such as SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales and SAP Hybris Commerce
Top image via Shutterstock