SAP Hits Increased 2016 Guidance – Raises 2020 Targets
- New Cloud Bookings Soar 40% in Q4; Cloud Backlog Surges 47% to €5.4 Billion at Year-End
- Full Year Cloud Subscription and Support Revenue Up 31% to €2.99 Billion (IFRS) and Up 31% to €3.01 Billion (Non-IFRS at Constant Currencies)
- Full Year Cloud and Software Revenue Up 7% (IFRS) and Up 8% (Non-IFRS at Constant Currencies)
- Full Year Operating Profit Up 20% to €5.12 Billion (IFRS) and Up 4% to €6.60 Billion (Non-IFRS at Constant Currencies)
- Full Year EPS Up 18% to €3.03 (IFRS) and Up 3% to €3.89 (Non-IFRS)
- Targeting More Than 2.6x in Cloud to Reach up to €29 Billion Total Revenue in 2020
WALLDORF, Germany — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2016.