SAP Raises Outlook Backed by Outstanding SAP S/4HANA Momentum
- Digital core business soars with over 6,900 SAP S/4HANA customers – around 70% growth year over year
- Continued strong business performance despite significant currency headwinds
- Software revenue stable (IFRS) and up 3% (Non-IFRS at constant currencies)
- Cloud subscriptions and support revenue up 22% (IFRS) and up 27% (Non-IFRS at constant currencies)
- EPS up 35% (IFRS) and up 10% (Non-IFRS)
- On track to execute €500 million share buy back by year end, €288 million bought back in Q3
WALLDORF, Germany — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced its financial results for the third quarter 2017 ended September 30, 2017.