Call it what you will — seamless integration, personalized experiences, omnichannel, multi-channel — the customer experience is the most important factor in whether your organization survives the digital age.
Let’s face it, technology is changing everything. From machine learning to artificial intelligence to the Internet of Things, data will fuel the future of your business. There is only one event in 2017 that will help you navigate this crucial transformation, and that’s SAP Hybris LIVE: Global Summit, set for Oct. 17-19 in Barcelona, Spain.
In less than a week, more than 3,000 professionals from a broad range of industries will hear what the best and brightest leaders in digital transformation, retail, B2B, marketing, and more have to say about emerging trends and applications. With a completely customizable agenda, this event promises to immerse attendees in rich, personalized experiences.
Here are the top experiences, speakers and sessions you simply can’t miss at SAP Hybris LIVE: Global Summit.
The SAP Hybris LIVE: Global Summit keynotes are the headline addresses where our executives and guests will share their vision of the future. Keynotes will take place from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Oct. 17 and 18, in the keynote theater, as a kick-off to the rest of the day. You’ll hear from the following SAP and SAP Hybris executives, global thought leaders and special guests:
- Tuesday, October 17
- Carsten Thoma, president, SAP Hybris
- Katrin Guenter, senior vice president, Customer Success and Services, SAP Hybris
- Paul Zippel, transformation project manager, Amerisource-Bergen
- Hector Calva, chief information officer, Coca-Cola FEMSA
- Abdul Khan, vice president, Digital, Office Depot Europe
- Ray Wang, principal analyst and founder, Constellation Research, Inc.
- Wednesday, October 18
- Steve Tzikakis, regional president, EMEA South
- Robert Enslin, member of the Executive Board of SAP SE and president, SAP Cloud Business Group
- Moritz Zimmermann, chief technology officer, SAP Hybris
- Baroness Martha Lane Fox, Fufurist, digital entrepreneur, activist, Twitter board member, and co-founder of lastminute.com
There are more than 300 incredible sessions available to you as an attendee at SAP Hybris LIVE: Global Summit. That’s a lot of content, and there is literally something for everyone. However, we’d like to call special attention to just a sample of can’t-miss presentations.
Session: Drive Success with Women Warriors in Technology
Speakers: Alicia Tillman, chief marketing officer, SAP, and Baroness Martha Lane Fox
Sessions: Find Out What’s New with SAP Hybris Sales Cloud; Discover What’s Ahead for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Speaker: Karan Sood, global vice president, Product Management and Strategy, SAP Hybris
Session: Navigate the Journey to Digital Transformation
Speaker: Marcus Ruebsam, senior vice president, Marketing Strategy and Solution Management, SAP Hybris
Session: Transforming Marketing: The CMO Perspective
Speakers: Alicia Tillman and Johann Wrede, Global Vice President of Strategic Marketing, SAP Hybris
Session: Explore the Impact of AI on E-Commerce
Speaker: Franck Cohen, chief commercial officer, SAP
Sessions: Drive Commerce Revenue Through Contextual Service; Win Tomorrow’s Customers Today with Artificial Intelligence Technology
Speaker: Volker Hildebrand, global vice president, SAP Hybris
Session: Get Up Close and Personal: Know Your Customers with the SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center
Speaker: Marc Oliver Klein, chief product owner, SAP Hybris Service
Sessions: Welcome from the SAP Hybris Customer Success and Services Organization; Succeed with SAP Hybris Solutions: Expert Advice
Speaker: Tom Gay, global vice president, Platform Solutions Group, SAP
Session: Lead Transformation to Cloud with SAP Hybris Solutions: Panel Discussion
Speaker: Heiko Stoermer, senior vice president, Cloud Services & Support, SAP Hybris
Session: Stay in the Retail Game: When Customers Want it All
Speaker: Shane Finlay, chief value advisor, SAP
We’re taking over the Fira Barcelona Gran Via for two jam-packed days of sessions, but we also have an array of interactive experiences for you to explore.
Start with Galaxy, an immersive, personalized virtual-reality experience that will capture your customer journey at SAP Hybris LIVE: Global Summit.
Step inside our geodesic dome to interact with your own profile in VR, compare it to the anonymized data of your fellow attendees, and get your questions answered by our host – all powered by artificial intelligence. Using SAP Hybris technology, we’ll show you how data is the fuel that’s propelling businesses into the future.
But that’s not all. Get your hands on the future with these showcases:
- Smarter Cities: Transform communities into smart cities that deliver better outcomes. Select a player, choose a customer journey and see how SAP Hybris solutions, along with Internet of Things, Big Data, mobile apps and much more can support cities in creating sustainable living.
- Robots in Retail: Meet our AI robot friend, Pepper. Cut the customer service lines and stop your search for a sales assistant. See how Pepper can help you find the products you need based on the promotions you’ve seen. For extra interaction, take a picture with Pepper and show your Twitter followers how artificial intelligence is changing the game for instore assistance.
- Conversational Commerce: Have a chat with Charly the Chatbot and discover “conversational commerce.” Get the answers you need for your purchases by asking Charly to find products, make recommendations and even create lists for you. Discover how SAP Hybris solutions leverage natural language driven by AI through messaging apps to lead conversations through chatbots with customers.
- Next-Generation Retail Execution: Discover how image-recognition technology can help execute product strategies in the most efficient way. Step into the role of a sales representative or merchandiser at a retail store. Take photos of your shelf, analyze those images in real-time, identify issues and see how to take corrective action all through your mobile device.
We can’t wait to see you there! And for those of you with a bad case of FOMO, don’t worry: you can still register! Sign up today for SAP Hybris LIVE: Global Summit here.
Amy Hatch is global head of editorial and content marketing for SAP Hybris