SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today said that U.S. lighting systems manufacturer Acuity Brands Inc., Chinese renewable energy company Hanergy Holding Group Ltd and Mexican retailer La Europea are among the latest wave of companies to select SAP SuccessFactors solutions for human capital management (HCM) to help drive digital transformation, tap into the full potential of their people and turn purpose into performance.
“People are more and more looking for, and expecting to find, purpose at work,” SAP SuccessFactors* President Greg Tomb said. “We know that companies who prioritize purpose see more motivated people and higher sales, which leads to greater success. Our focus is on continuing to deliver market-leading solutions that help our customers innovate for the future – with the right people, insights and technology that support the fast pace of change we’re all experiencing in this era of digital transformation. Getting it all right always starts with your people.”
- Acuity Brands Inc. (U.S./electronics): Acuity is transitioning from a traditional manufacturing culture to a high-tech electronics one and will require a specialized talent pipeline and a digital HR platform. Acuity selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite for its 20,000 employees located in nine countries to help realize the company’s vision, provide associates with the optimal workplace, show a firm commitment to talent and guarantee the best opportunities for professional development.
- Hanergy Holding Group Ltd. (China/energy): Hanergy, a multinational renewable energy company based in Beijing, intends to use SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help improve performance management, succession planning and the development of key talent. SAP SuccessFactors solutions answer the company’s need for technical support tools that can be tailored easily to specific countries.
- iXerv (U.S./professional services): iXerv, a global provider of implementation and strategic services for SAP SuccessFactors solutions, selected SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central for its global employee base to support the company’s rapid growth. As a global company working on global projects, iXerv chose SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to help streamline its HR processes, provide greater visibility of the company and teams, and enable employees to more quickly know their colleagues no matter where they are located. iXerv expects increased efficiency in its processes and operations, centralized and secure records on all employees, and consolidated analytics and reporting. The implementation also will set a foundation for future components of the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
- La Europea (Mexico/retail): La Europea, a leader in sales and distribution of wines, spirits and gourmet products, continues its digital transformation journey by selecting SAP S/4HANA and SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud to help improve its processes and make strategic decisions. With more than 60 years in Mexico, 62 stores, four distribution centers and 1,300 employees, the company will also rely on the SAP Extended Warehouse Management application and SAP Hybris and SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help tightly integrate its human resources with the real-time management of its facilities and online store.
- Xi’an Eurasia University (China/higher education): As one the top five private universities in China, Eurasia University (EU) has chosen SAP as its digital transformation partner to help it become the unrivalled market leader. With the SAP HANA platform, EU is creating a next-generation data platform to integrate every corner of the campus. EU also will use SAP SuccessFactors solutions to simplify its HR processes for both full- and part-time staff.
These companies are some of the thousands of international organizations who have selected leading SAP SuccessFactors solutions and are utilizing SAP’s global cloud infrastructure to put people at the center of business and drive their digital HR strategies. With data centers around the world, including Brazil, China and Russia, SAP SuccessFactors solutions provide businesses with the tools needed to deliver a unified employee experience across borders while also helping to address local and regional regulations.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 365,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only:
Geraldine Lim, SAP, +1 (415) 418-0945, email@example.com, PT
SAP News Center press room; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Scarfe, LEWIS Communications, +1 (510) 399-9032, email@example.com, PT
*SAP SuccessFactors is a brand name launched in January 2016 and is used here to mean the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company SuccessFactors, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.