SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today said that Dubai conglomerate Al-Futtaim, Danish software provider KMD and Austrian crane maker PALFINGER are among the latest slate of companies that have selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions for human capital management (HCM) to help innovate HR, drive digital transformation and deliver an engaging experience for employees across the organization.
“Employees today expect simplified and personalized HR experiences,” said SAP SuccessFactors* President Greg Tomb. “Those experiences allow people to be more successful at work, in the midst of digital transformation. People are central to this transformation. To tap into the full potential of everyone in the workforce, it’s become mandatory for HR to take an integral role in propelling business forward. We’re excited to partner with leading businesses across Europe and the Middle East to help enable their digital HR transformation.”
In the third quarter of 2017, a diverse group of leading organizations across Europe and the Middle East selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions to put people at the center of business and turn purpose into performance. They include:
- Al-Futtaim Group (Dubai/retail): Al-Futtaim, a large conglomerate comprised of automotive, retail and property development, engineering and technology businesses, takes to the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors and Concur solutions. Al-Futtaim will also use the SAP Leonardo digital innovation system to help transform facilities management into “energy as a service” and reduce energy costs by 15 to 20 percent over the next five years at its properties. Using SAP Cloud Platform, Al-Futtaim plans to use the Internet of Things (IoT) in an energy management solution that can scale as its property portfolio grows.
- DEUTZ AG (Germany/discrete manufacturing): DEUTZ, a German engine manufacturer, has chosen SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP SuccessFactors solutions to realize its digital transformation strategy, “DEUTZ Digital 2020.” With SAP, DEUTZ has the right partner for its comprehensive end-to-end vision for a digital plant with new applications for the IoT, optimized financial processes and modern, continuous personnel management.
- KMD (Denmark/professional services): KMD, a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services, has worked with SAP to deliver tailor-made solutions to help digitalize Denmark’s public services. SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and solutions for recruiting and onboarding will help KMD’s customers modernize and digitally transform their HR function, and improve efficiency and competitiveness in the battle for talent.
- PALFINGER AG (Austria/industrial machinery and components): Austria’s PALFINGER is known for innovative lifting solutions for commercial vehicles on land and sea. With the Loader Crane as its core product, the company is the world leader in the segment, having captured more than 30 percent of the market. PALFINGER selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution, to help harmonize and simplify its processes on a global scale and drive transparency and productivity. SAP SuccessFactors solutions will help PALFINGER’s diverse workforce stay engaged and focused on the company’s growth strategy rather than on administrative processes.
- Software Quality Systems AG (Germany/professional services): Software Quality Systems, a German consulting company for quality management, has chosen SAP S/4HANA Cloud along with Concur and SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help standardize its systems and processes for digital business.
These companies are among thousands of international organizations that have selected leading SAP SuccessFactors solutions and are utilizing SAP’s global cloud infrastructure to put employees at the heart of business and drive their digital HR strategies. With data centers around the world, including China and Russia, SAP SuccessFactors solutions provide businesses with the tools needed to deliver a unified employee experience across borders while also meeting local and regional regulations.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 365,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only:
Geraldine Lim, SAP, +1 (415) 418-0945, firstname.lastname@example.org, PT
SAP News Center press room; email@example.com
Tim Scarfe, LEWIS Communications, +1 (510) 399-9032, firstname.lastname@example.org, PT
*SAP SuccessFactors is a brand name launched in January 2016 and is used here to mean the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company SuccessFactors, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.