The Schedule an Expert service lets you connect with SAP Support in a live, one-on-one 30-minute call via Skype. You can save time and effort with the innovative service. Approximately 65 percent of incidents submitted through Schedule an Expert are solved in one session.
Schedule an Expert is ideal if you:
- Would prefer a live conversation with an SAP Support expert about a new incident, instead of using instant messenger or submitting a written incident. Sometimes it is easier to discuss a problem than write about it. With clearer communications, this can help reduce ping-pong.
- Need a deeper understanding of what caused an incident, so you can prevent it from happening again. Since Schedule an Expert requires a minimum of three days to book, SAP Support engineers have more time to learn about root causes. Then, during your session, they can share the information with you, so you can avoid the problem in the future.
- Want to further reduce ping-pong. With traditional written incidents, there are often queuing times that cause more delays between asking for and receiving information. Schedule an Expert has 52 percent fewer communications than these interactions.* And because SAP Support sends you a list of key items that they need before your call, there is less correspondence back and forth.
- Need other colleagues or partners with you on your call with SAP Support. You can book a time that fits your team’s schedule.
Note: Schedule an Expert requires a minimum of three days to book, and is not a consulting service. Learn the differences between SAP Support and consulting here.
- SAP Support Portal Schedule an Expert page
- Schedule an Expert video
- View product availability for Schedule an Expert
- Schedule an Expert FAQ
- Schedule an Expert user guide
*As noted in a side by side comparison of users, over a four-month period, with and without access to Schedule an Expert.