If you’re an HR professional looking to learn, be inspired, and act, the conference to attend is SAPPHIRE NOW in 2018, being held June 5-7 in Orlando.
“The HR experience at SAPPHIRE NOW is a hands-on showcase for how to make people-first digital transformation happen in your company,” said Greg Tomb, president of SAP SuccessFactors (SAP). “We’ll help you understand how the intelligent enterprise will change your business, and why and how to make sure you are putting people at the center of everything you do. The lines between technology solutions are blurring because it’s no longer about the technology, but how it simplifies our jobs and supports us in being more innovative. Attendees will have the chance to hear from and interact with other industry leaders who are reshaping their businesses using our innovations like machine learning to improve diversity and inclusion and to address the health and well-being of their employees.”
This year’s human resources theme is “Total Workforce Experience,” which translates to an exceptional array of top-notch speakers, breakthrough demos, and unparalleled opportunities to have conversations with like-minded peers. Tomb kicks off the week with a breakout entitled “Human Resources and the Digital Future,” talking with Amy Wilson, senior vice president of product at SAP SuccessFactors, and James Harvey, senior vice president of engineering and cloud operations at SAP SuccessFactors on how HR will power the future of the enterprise.
Here are four ways the entire week delivers innovation value to professionals both on and off stage.
1. Connect with the right people
New and exciting this year is the Human Resources Meet-up. Brigette McInnis-Day, chief digital transformation executive at SAP SuccessFactors, called it the perfect opportunity to exchange ideas with a convivial group of professionals in a laidback setting.
“People have told us what they value most is both updates on the latest solutions, plus the chance to talk directly with SAP SuccessFactors customers for fresh insights,” said McInnis-Day. “We’re gathering participants from the world-class companies to bounce ideas off each other, and get inspired to take meaningful action for their organizations.”
2. Go behind-the-scenes with customers
That’s not to overlook the compelling array of theatre keynotes and sessions where customers will openly share how SAP SuccessFactors has helped make them industry leaders. Presenting luminaries hail from well-known brands including:
- Deliver a Workforce Experience as Great as Your Best Customer Experience: Christy Pambianchi, senior vice president of Human Resources at Corning Inc., explains how her company unleashed the full potential of its workforce, connecting purpose to performance.
- Provide Your Employees with a Unified HR Experience: Find out how Crocs used a centralized HR cloud platform to translate its brand identity into an engaged and committed global workforce.
- Make HR a Strategic Partner in Your Business: See how Cintas is using SAP SuccessFactors solutions with other SAP solutions to help the business work together toward success.
- Appreciate the Benefits of Neurodiversity: Experts from American Airlines and Kinaxis talk about the numerous benefits they have achieved by including people with autism in the workplace.
- Connect Employees to Your Business Purpose: Panelists including Jeffrey Stevens from Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, and Kelsey Willadsen at Kiewit, will show how their organizations are increasing employee engagement to achieve business success using SAP solutions.
Breakout sessions at @SAPPHIRENOW answer every HR practitioner’s burning questions and focus on practical results
3. See and touch HR innovation
Attendees can expect to not only watch a bevy of cherry-picked live demos of the latest solutions, but just as important, learn how to use them in managing a liquid workforce.
4. Walk away with breakthrough strategies
Both in-depth and interactive, this year’s breakout sessions will answer every HR practitioner’s burning questions and focus on practical results, specifically boosting productivity and employee engagement while supporting digital business strategies. Check out the entire SAPPHIRE NOW schedule for 2018.
Follow me: @smgaler