The chemical industry has become highly globalized, with emerging economies driving a continued need for efficiency in established markets.
To ensure success in this demanding commercial environment, chemical companies must lean towards digitally transforming their business and processes to protect their brand, maintain profitable revenue streams, maximize the return on research and development (R&D) investments, reduce energy consumption, optimize asset performance and utilization, synchronize supply chain management, and meet dynamic market demand. However, many companies, still caught in their old tradition, struggle with how to get there and where to start. Is this something you concur with? Then come and join us to hear more.
SAP and TA Cook are delighted to announce that the International SAP Conference for Chemicals will be arriving in Prague, October 16–18, 2018. Join the chemicals community — customers, partners, SAP executives and solution experts — all under one roof. You will have the unique opportunity to network with your peers and to attend innovative case studies delivered by the industry, executive keynote, and roadmap presentations from customers and SAP, deep dive workshops, live demos, interactive micro-forums, and more.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover how the latest innovations from SAP can help your organization inspire and shape a digital chemical world and turn into a purpose-driven Intelligent Enterprise.
Need more convincing? Here are a few highlights:
- Engaging keynotes from global SAP customers and experts covering topics such as digital transformation, new innovations and business models, data integration, machine learning, SAP S/4HANA, and thoughts for the future
- Strategic insight from SAP industry executives plus guidance and expertise from SAP solution management
- Industry case studies from leading chemicals companies from across the globe, including Arlanxeo, BASF, Bollig & Kemper, Covestro, Heraeus, Linde, and more
- A vibrant exhibition of SAP partners, live demos, and the opportunity to meet privately with our executive team and global solution experts
- Topical deep dives via one or more of our 12 pre-conference workshops, taking place on October 16
- An informal evening event with the opportunity to network with peers while enjoying traditional Czech food and drink
- Cross-industry learning as the event is co-located with the International SAP Conferences for Mining and Metals, Forest Products, Paper and Packaging and Building Materials.
Delegates will have the opportunity to move freely between all four industries and benefit from cross-industry workshops, keynote presentations, tracks and partner exhibitions.
Why not bring your team to maximize coverage? We look very much forward to see you in Prague!
Stefan Guertzgen is global senior director for Industry Solution Marketing and Communications for Chemicals at SAP