A lineup of collaboration-focused SAP Jam sessions will take place at leading HR event SuccessConnect in Las Vegas, taking place September 11-13 at ARIA Resort & Casino.
SAP Jam customers — including Allstate Insurance, Houston Independent School District, Konica Minolta, Sun Communities Inc., and Thomas Jefferson University — will join top SAP executives Daisy Hernandez, global vice president of Product Management for Enterprise Collaboration, and Steve Hamrick, vice president of Product Management, on stage.
This impressive cast of speakers will share insights on promoting learning within an organization, successful social onboarding, getting employee engagement right, and the SAP Jam road map for future enterprise collaboration innovations.
Be sure to stop by the SAP Collaboration sessions and the SAP Jam booth (#4 in the SAP Jam Zone) to learn how SAP is helping businesses implement collaboration strategies that lead to tangible business success. Sessions include:
Tired of Playing Catch Up? Innovate Faster for HR in the Cloud
Wednesday, September 12, 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Matthew Otto, SAP; Marc Farrugia, Sun Communities Inc.; Iliana Brown, American Airlines; Jennifer Stigge, Kiewit
- Business requirements are evolving faster than ever before. How can HR keep up with the rapid pace of change and differentiate your business to attract and retain top talent, but still run your core business processes without risk? Learn why companies are leveraging SAP Cloud Platform to extend SAP SuccessFactors solutions, together with SAP’s ever-growing partner ecosystem. Hear a panel of customers explain why they chose to deploy SAP SuccessFactors solutions and SAP Cloud Platform, and how innovation can help your HR organization scale with greater agility.
Sharing Ideas for Adopting and Promoting Learning at Your Organization
Wednesday, September 12, 1:45 – 2:30 p.m.
Ryan Morris, SAP SuccessFactors; Andréa Ehlers, Houston Independent School District; Mary Katherine Johnson, Terumo BCT; Nicole Skowronski, Allstate Insurance
- Workforce agility is the ability to do things in the future that are different from what was done in the past. HR needs to be able to align with employees’ innate capacity for learning, growth, and innovation. Join this lively panel of SAP SuccessFactors Learning customers as they share how they adopt and promote learning within their organizations. If you want to peek inside their learning instance, hear tips for blending formal and informal learning, and see the latest and greatest programs and development opportunities, then this session is for you.
Employee Portal of the Future: Enhanced Social Collaboration and a Transformational HR Platform
Wednesday, September 12, 3:00 – 3:45 p.m.
Jeffrey Stevens, Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Health
- Learn to capitalize on the chaos to innovate a new future and transform your organization. CHRO Jeff Stevens will take you through Jefferson’s journey with SAP software to create myJeffHub by leveraging SAP Jam, SAP SuccessFactors solutions, and the cloud platform into a powerful integrated employee hub. Multiple mergers fueled Jefferson’s need to create a single digital platform to improve the employee experience. The formation of myJeffHub allows employees to connect, collaborate, and share ideas and information. Jefferson is realizing many benefits from unified employee communications to increased value-based service quality. If you are seeking ways to integrate digital platforms and improve the employee experience, don’t miss this session. Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, an established healthcare organization and academic medical center with a reputed design school, have gained momentum over the past four years as a leader in the greater Philadelphia area.
Overview and Road Map: SAP Jam
Wednesday, September 12, 4:15 – 5:00 p.m.
Daisy Hernandez, SAP; Steve Hamrick, SAP
- Come and learn what collaboration platform SAP Jam has achieved over the past year and get acquainted with how collaboration can help with your company’s HR and business transformation needs. Blended learning, onboarding, empowering HR with an infrastructure-less communications platform, streamlining the HR employee help desk with self-service and collaborative knowledge base articles, and promoting engaging interactions with employees: It’s all possible with SAP Jam. With proven ROI, helping customers do more with less, SAP Jam has been named a disruptor in the learning experience market and is helping drive a new way of thinking about how work gets gone, putting the employees at the heart — finding information faster, sharing information and knowledge and interacting with peers and experts globally, and breaking down siloes, all on their preferred device. Come see where SAP Jam is headed and what we’re thinking about with a road map of innovations to come.
Social Onboarding for New Hire Success
Thursday, September 13, 9:00 – 09:45 a.m.
Shelly Efrosinis, SAP; Irene Arifin, Houston Independent School District; Haritha Ratakonda, Microsoft; Staci Musco, Konica Minolta
- They say it takes a village to raise a child. In onboarding, it takes an organization to create a successful employee. A critical step toward success is collaboration and socialization to empower new employees with the successful skills and tools to help them perform their best. Learn how new hires can engage with one another, work together on onboarding activities, and receive assistance from experts in other departments, such as HR, payroll, facilities, and IT. You will hear from customers on how they use SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding and other solutions in the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite to create an onboarding process that is user friendly and easy. From design to implementation, learn about the triumphs and tribulations of successful onboarding to help employees get productive faster and increase retention.
Did You Know You Can Engage Employees Using SAP Jam Company Home Pages?
Thursday, September 13, 11:20 – 11:35 a.m.
Daisy Hernandez, SAP
- Learn three ways to communicate with and engage employees through the SAP Jam intranet site.
Blending the Formal and the Informal in Your Learning Strategies
Thursday, September 13, 12:45 – 1:30 p.m.
Ryan Morris, SAP SuccessFactors; Rich Caballero, SAP
- Join our solution experts for an open roundtable discussion about blended learning. This session will explore the blended learning approach, which looks at the relationship between traditional classroom and online training with forums that are collaborative in a community setting. Walk away from this discussion with actionable insights. Solution adoption roundtables are small interactive sessions designed to enable collaboration and best practice sharing on designated topics between current customers and SAP product experts. This session is facilitated by the Customer Adoption team and other subject matter experts on SAP SuccessFactors solutions. The session is 45 minutes in length, has limited seating, and is on a first-come, first-served basis. It is open to current customers only.
Implement a Powerful Learning Ecosystem That Includes SAP Jam and Watershed’s LRS
Thursday, September 13, 1:45 – 2:30 p.m.
Evan Kreeger, AIT; Andy Webb, Applied Industrial Technologies
- Join Applied Industrial Technologies to hear how they are augmenting the SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution with SAP Jam and Watershed’s Learning Record Store (LRS). After relying on ad hoc usage reporting for some time, Applied Industrial Technologies decided to seek a new way to connect data points from various systems to do correlations and complex functional/equational measures. By pulling in data from Watershed, the company is able to visualize all modules together and track its KPIs. If you haven’t seen Watershed in action and want to visualize all modules together in Watershed with customized dashboards with the metrics that matter to you, you can’t miss this.
To learn more about SuccessConnect Las Vegas, follow the event hashtag #SuccessConnect or visit the event website.
Roger Noia is director of Solution Marketing for SAP Jam.