WALLDORF — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that the openSAP platform, the online learning platform from SAP and a provider of free massive open online courses (MOOCs), has reached 3 million course enrollments.
With over 700,000 enrollments in 2018, this milestone marks the fastest pace of growth for openSAP to date.
Roughly one-third of those that enrolled in 2018 pursued course topics related to the most recent innovations for the intelligent enterprise from SAP, including SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, the SAP C/4HANA suite, SAP HANA Data Management Suite and SAP Leonardo technologies.
“The continued momentum of openSAP showcases the increased demand for continuous learning in today’s intelligent enterprise,” said Bernd Welz, chief knowledge officer, SAP. “As organizations continue to digitally transform and employees are tasked with transforming their own skills accordingly, the need for flexible training and education will only grow.”
Through the end of 2018 and into early 2019, the openSAP platform will make several intelligent enterprise–focused courses available to learners free of charge, including:
- SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation – An Introduction (Sept. 25–Dec. 5, 2018): Learners will be introduced to new business applications and use cases for enterprise machine learning through SAP Leonardo.
- Intelligent ERP with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Nov. 7–Dec. 6, 2018): Learners will walk away with an understanding of how SAP S/4HANA Cloud can be leveraged to make the most of machine learning, predictive analytics and natural language interaction through the SAP CoPilot Web application.
- Create and Deliver Cloud-Native SAP S/4HANA Extensions (Nov. 14–Dec. 20, 2018): Learners will walk through the full cycle of building, testing and delivering high-quality extensions for SAP S/4HANA.
- Integration – The Key to the Intelligent Enterprise (Nov. 19–Dec. 18, 2018): Learners will be given an overview of the integration options provided by SAP to connect data from across the business.
- Freedom of Data with SAP Data Hub (Jan. 15–Mar. 6, 2019): Aimed at application developers, data warehouse modelers, data engineers, data scientists and technical business analysts, this course will provide learners with an overview of the capabilities of the SAP Data Hub solution.
- Reimagine Customer Experience with SAP C/4HANA (Available in early 2019): Learners will gain an overview of how to leverage the SAP C/4HANA suite to build long-term competitive differentiation and brand loyalty.
In a continued effort to enable the intelligent enterprise through unrestricted access to flexible, social and collaborative learning content, openSAP will continue to expand its course content dedicated to emerging technologies in 2019 and beyond. For a full list of the courses available free of charge through openSAP, visit open.sap.com/courses.
Martin Gwisdalla, +49 (6227) 7-67275, firstname.lastname@example.org, CET
SAP News Center press room; email@example.com
Jennifer Kohanim, FleishmanHillard, +1 (617) 692-0535, firstname.lastname@example.org, ET
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2018 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.