WALLDORF — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today named the winners of the 2019 SAP Innovation Awards, which showcase the remarkable innovations SAP customers and partners are achieving using SAP products and technologies.
The awards recognize and celebrate the ways in which customers are becoming intelligent enterprises — such as doing more with less, delivering best-in-class customer experiences or inventing new business models and revenue streams.
Winners by category include:
- Digital Trailblazer: Accenture, American Airlines, Asociación de Cooperativas Argentinas C.L., Borusan CAT, Coop, Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd, Lockheed Martin Corp., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Munich Re Risk Management Partners, Parkland Health & Hospital System, PJSC Cherkizovo Group, Purdue University, San Francisco 49ers, Technical University of Munich, Verizon
- Process Innovator: Country Garden Holdings Company Ltd, Delivery Hero SE, Indus Motor Company Ltd, itelligence AG, KAESER Kompressoren SE, Martur Fompak International, Murphy Oil Corporation, Newcrest Mining Ltd, National Hockey League, Pregis, Red Bull GmbH, Schnellecke Group AG & Co. KG, Swiss Post Ltd, Swisscom AG, Village Roadshow Ltd
- Social Hero: Bumble Bee Seafoods
- Industry Disruptor: Exide Industries Ltd
- Next-Gen Innovator: Daikin (China) Investment Co. Ltd, Signify, HarrisLogic LLC, Vision Valley LLC, Wipro Ltd
- Honorable Mention: ATB Financial, Boston University, Daimler TSS GmbH, Faurecia, Nestlé SA, Proximus, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Uber Freight, Universidad de Talca (Chile), VINCI Energies, Zuellig Pharma Holdings Pte. Ltd
“It is inspiring to see the incredible ways our customers and partners are using SAP solutions to improve their business and drive better outcomes,” said Alison Biggan, president of Corporate Marketing at SAP. “The winners of the 2019 SAP Innovation Awards have shown creativity and drive to use technology to truly become intelligent enterprises.”
Learn more about the winners on the SAP Innovation Awards website.
Eligible winners will receive passes to SAP’s annual conference, SAPPHIRE NOW, being held May 7–9 in Orlando, Florida, to attend the SAP Innovation Award winners’ celebration.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2019 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.