Machine learning and the Internet of Things (IoT) are infusing every business process with intelligence, surfacing trusted machine data to outmaneuver the competition, giving customers more delightful experiences, and creating new revenue streams. It’s no nirvana.
These are just some of groundbreaking company strategies that will be out in full force at the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference in 2019, being held May 7–9 in Orlando, Florida.
“Last year we introduced our vision for the Intelligent Enterprise. At this year’s event we will take it one step further and share how combining X (experience) and O (operational) data is the biggest opportunity customers have to be successful intelligent enterprises in the experience economy,” said Juergen Mueller, chief technology officer and member of the Executive Board of SAP SE. “We are excited about showing how embedding our IoT and machine learning capabilities in all of our customers’ SAP business applications will accelerate their digital transformation.”
Participants will hear directly from customers on how they have embedded machine learning and IoT capabilities into daily business processes running on SAP applications ─ including finance, supply chain, field service, and more, in a variety of industries ─ to become intelligent enterprises. Sessions are heavy on real-world examples, with business impact and lessons learned. Here are a few of the demos, interactive workshops, and theater sessions attendees will find throughout the show floor, including the Platform and Intelligent Technologies Pavilion and the Digital Core Neighborhood.
- ASUG pre-conference seminars: Join SAP product experts for personalized skills development and knowledge sharing around machine learning, IoT, and analytics.
- Best-Run Theater session, Transform Your Business with the Power of Machine Learning: Markus Noga, head of Machine Learning at SAP, will demonstrate how companies benefit from embedded machine learning in SAP applications to run their intelligent enterprises with data intelligence and robotic process automation (RPA) technologies.
- Uncover the Full Potential of Your Business with Intelligent RPA: Learn how to speed up productivity while reducing errors and costs using machine learning, conversational artificial intelligence (AI), and RPA.
- Boost Receivables Automation Through Interpretable Machine Learning: Discover how an “interpretable” machine learning model strengthens trust between human and machine by providing proposals that are actionable and auditable.
- Unlock the Intelligent Enterprise Through the Internet of Things: Elvira Wallis, senior vice president and global head of IoT at SAP, talks with Jeffrey Mueller, vice president and CIO of Pregis LLC, to spotlight the new SAP Leonardo IoT solution. Learn how organizations are embedding IoT data into core business processes to increase productivity, redefine the customer experience, and reimagine business models.
- Embed IoT Data into Business Processes with SAP Leonardo IoT: See how SAP Leonardo IoT can deliver valuable insight and drive desired outcomes with processes based on IoT data.
- Drive Innovative Business Value with SAP Leonardo IoT: Find out how Kaiserwetter Energy Asset Management GmbH generates new business revenue with IoT by helping its customers optimize financial benefits of renewable energy and contribute to global climate protection.
Digital transformation looks different for every company. What’s most valuable about the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference is discovering the business impact and real outcomes relevant to each organization.
Follow me @smgaler