The future workplace looks very different than what we see today, from technology advancements to the changing nature of jobs, skills, and careers.
Businesses need to find ways to succeed in a world being reshaped by continuous innovation. And no matter how much technology helps us automate, one thing will never change: People and their experiences at work make the difference.
Human resources (HR) is more important now than ever to lead the Human Revolution and focus on what really matters: the people driving business outcomes. The companies that put people at the heart of their strategies will win.
As announced, I am thrilled to share an amazing agenda for SuccessConnect, occurring June 3-5 at the Hilton London Metropole. The event, aimed at HR leaders, offers inspiring keynotes from luminaries such as Bear Grylls and Bruce Daisley, plus executives such as SAP SuccessFactors President Greg Tomb and SAP Chief Human Resources Officer and Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE Stefan Ries. Customers such as HSBC, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, and Bureau Veritas will also take the stage to share their HR transformation journeys.
On June 3, I am honored to host the Women Forward event, featuring the thought leader and sought-after media commentator Margie Warrell and HR leader Gabrielle Ogiste from The Body Shop. This special program will offer inspiring conversations on how women have defined those breakthrough moments in their personal and professional lives that have transformed how they are approaching career and leadership.
Our break-out session agenda provides rich content, with six tracks containing multiple sessions for HR leaders to learn from customers, SAP experts, and partners about how to combine people potential with innovative technology to transform businesses, connect employees to purpose, and drive results across the enterprise. We are offering a mix of customer case studies, panel discussions, lectures, and strategic adoption sessions – plus casual networking meetups, Meet the Trainers, focused tips and best practices through level-ups, and demo overview sessions.
It’s time to build your agenda! Event highlights include:
- Gaining insight into the latest solution innovations and roadmaps for Core HR, Talent Management, People Analytics, Total Workforce Management, and Product Design
- The Learn Why Transforming the Culture of Talent Acquisition is a Must panel discussion, featuring customers Serco, Glanbia, and GazpromNeft
- The Achieve Strong Business Performance by Delivering Meaningful Customer Experiences panel that I will be moderating, featuring adidas, Qualtrics, and Thrive Global
- The Discover How a Large, Diversified Conglomerate Is Driving HR Transformation lecture presentation featuring customer Larsen & Toubro
- The People @ Carlsberg: Bringing a Global, Unified Digital Experience to Our Colleagues lecture presentation
- The Develop a Creative Case-for-Change with Design Thinking presentation, where you can gain practical tips on how to build an HR transformation business case for the CEO or CFO
- The Best of Suite over Best of Breed, the Value of the SAP SuccessFactors Suite Implementation Journey lecture presentation, where customer Amdocs discusses the millions of Euros they have saved thanks to implementing SAP SuccessFactors solutions
For more information about SuccessConnect 2019 in London, please follow the #SuccessConnect event hashtag and visit the event website. I look forward to seeing you there!
Kirsten Allegri-Williams is chief marketing officer of SAP SuccessFactors.