NEW YORK — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today kicked off its healthcare-focused accelerator program at SAP.iO Foundry New York.
The SAP.iO program is designed to accelerate startups working within healthcare: hospital system providers, employee health and wellness solutions, medical devices and health IT. SAP.iO will provide access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers to each of the seven early-stage startups chosen for the program.
“SAP is committed to improving the quality of healthcare and employee health and wellness through technology,” said Vanessa Liu, head of SAP.iO Foundries North America. “In keeping with our other New York cohorts, all startups in this cohort are founded or led by women and diverse entrepreneurs, a testament to SAP’s belief that a healthy ecosystem includes entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds and supported by the SAP.iO No Boundaries initiative.”
The SAP.iO Foundry New York cohort includes the following startups:
- Bravely connects employees with professional coaches for confidential conversations in the moments they need it most and helps HR leaders improve productivity and retention.
- Droice Labs is an artificial intelligence (AI) company specializing in understanding real-world clinical data to help physicians provide better care to their patients. Droice uses natural language understanding (NLU) methods while working with providers, payors, life sciences companies and government bodies across the United States and Europe.
- Hindsait offers a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that applies AI to large healthcare datasets, helping payors and providers improve patient health and reduce costs.
- MeQuilibrium provides the leading SaaS-based engagement and performance platform that harnesses behavioral psychology to unleash workforce resilience, agility and full potential.
- MyMeds is enhancing patient medication adherence with an engaging digital platform and content, reducing costs for payors while improving outcomes for their members.
- SilverCloud Health enables employers and healthcare organizations to deliver clinically validated mental health therapeutic care through an easy-to-use platform, helping to improve outcomes and increase access.
- Time Study employs machine learning and predictive analytics to automate hospital time submissions, tracking and reporting, all via one platform. The real-time results allow providers to meet compliance requirements for areas such as Medicare and grants.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2019 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.