We are pleased to invite you to SAP Localization Summit, this year’s most important SAP Solutions Localization event. You can register for it here.
At this summit you will learn about:
- Localization of SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Special features of localized SAP solutions in Finance and Logistics (SAP S/4HANA and central finance)
- Development of new features for human capital management and payroll solutions (SAP ERP HCM)
- Methodologies for migrating to SAP S/4HANA
This year’s speakers include representatives of the Federal Tax Service of Russia, as well as Stefan Steinle, senior vice president and head of SAP Globalization Services, who will outline the company’s strategy for future localization of SAP products. You can also take part in open panels with the company’s experts or attend one of our “Try it yourself” workshops, which will give you an opportunity to test our new solutions, such as “Confirmation of 0% VAT on export operations” and “Electronic Sickness Certificate.”
The summit will take place on November 8 in Moscow at SAP Digital Leadership Center located at Kosmodamianskaya nab., 52/7, 2nd floor.
Participating in our conference will allow you to:
- Stay on top of current changes in tax and labor legislation
- Get acquainted with the most recent updates to the Russian versions of SAP products
- Learn about SAP systems at the stands: SAP S/4HANA Finance, SAP HCM, and others
- Share your experience with colleagues and get feedback about using our products in other companies
- Give us your own feedback, which we will use to further improve SAP products
You can learn more about the summit here. Please note that in 2019, free access to the offline part of the summit for partners is restricted to two persons per company (holding). Clients are not subject to this restriction. If you cannot attend the summit in person, use the link to watch the online streaming of the key sessions. You must register in order to access the link.