SAP in collaboration with Barclays Rise will be hosting the next SAP Startup Focus on 20 – 21 October 2016 in Cape Town.
SAP Startup Focus is a global program helping potential aspiring startups in the financial services sector focusing on big data, predictive and real-time analytics space build applications on the SAP HANA platform and accelerate the go-to-market. Over the last 4 years, SAP Startup Focus has engaged with more than 3750 innovative startups and brought 225+ of their validated solutions to market. Join us on October 20th In Capetown to find out more about
- Meet successful startup founders who are currently in our program
- Interact with media professionals to learn how you can better evangelize your startup
- Have the opportunity to pitch to a distinguished panel of VCs, enterprise customers, accelerators and SAP executives
- Learn the operational details of running a startup – raising money, hiring teams, etc.
- Understand how to leverage SAP HANA and the ecosystem of customers for viable commercial opportunities
For more information or to register for the SAP Startup Focus in Cape Town, South Africa click here