LAS VEGAS — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the continued growth of cloud application extensions to SAP SuccessFactors solutions built on SAP Cloud Platform.
With simple access and easy connectivity to now more than 100 applications that complement the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, HR leaders can meet specific and immediate business needs more easily than ever before. This announcement was made at SuccessConnect in Las Vegas taking place August 29–31 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
“SAP has a vibrant partner ecosystem building innovative app extensions to SAP SuccessFactors solutions on SAP Cloud Platform,” said SAP SuccessFactors* President Greg Tomb. “These extensions help customers solve business problems, differentiate and innovate, and accelerate their digital HR transformation. With the power of our strong ecosystem, we enable our customers with cutting-edge technology that helps them execute against strategy and put their people at the center of business.”
SAP and its partners continue to drive rapid innovation and increase the strategic value of human resources across the enterprise. Among the extensions that will be on display at SuccessConnect in Las Vegas are:
- EnterpriseAlumni by EnterpriseJungle: Integration of corporate alumni into HR landscapes immediately transforms and expands talent supply, including boomerang hires. Alumni management helps drive recruitment, business development and corporate evangelism.
- manager by Ingentis: Workforce planning, org modeling and charting based on SAP SuccessFactors data support mergers and acquisitions by enabling visualization of multiple org structures and allowing drag and drop from one org chart to another.
- Employee Engagement Suite by Semos: A new approach to employee engagement supports the growing HR needs in the areas of recognition and rewards, continuous feedback, organizational surveys, health and wellness, and employee work productivity.
- Labor Management by Sodales: This employee relationship management solution offers features covering grievances, progressive disciplines, performance reviews and seniority rules management, including those involving unionized work environments. Management can perform investigations of each grievance with online collective bargaining agreements, manage grievance costs, conduct disciplinary actions and record all steps in a single place.
As the technology foundation for digital innovation with the SAP Leonardo system, SAP Cloud Platform allows organizations to connect people with processes and things beyond the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite and leverage transformative technologies including the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, Big Data and analytics, blockchain and data intelligence. The value of SAP Cloud Platform to customers includes:
- Application extensions: Accelerate time to value for building and deploying apps and extensions that engage employees in new ways, allowing HR to be flexible and innovative without compromising their core HR process.
- User experience: Achieve an intuitive, consistent and harmonized user experience across SAP SuccessFactors solutions and platform extensions. This empowers organizations to personalize their end-to-end HR landscape with a seamless, secure and beautiful user experience.
- Data-driven insights: Leverage data from SAP SuccessFactors solutions and any other source to help make insightful business decisions that drive intelligent people strategies.
“Enterprise Information Resources Inc. (EIR) is an SAP Cloud Application partner, expert in optimizing and transforming compensation systems to provide business value immediately,” said France Lampron, president and CEO of Enterprise Information Resources Inc. “Capitalizing on the extensibility of SAP SuccessFactors solutions by leveraging SAP Cloud Platform provides us with an ideal development platform for EIR’s extension application — EIR Compensation Analytics.”
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 355,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only:
Geraldine Lim, SAP, +1 (415) 418-0945, firstname.lastname@example.org, PT
SAP News Center press room; email@example.com
Tim Scarfe, LEWIS Communications, +1 (510) 399-9032, firstname.lastname@example.org, PT
*SAP SuccessFactors is a brand name launched in January 2016 and is used here to mean the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company SuccessFactors, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.