To create an opportunity for South African SMEs to work with SAP South Africa.
The entry criteria is as follows:
1. A proven track record of delivering a minimum of two quality successful SAP implementation services or a proven track record of delivering SAP Education services
2. Must be a company registered and based in South Africa which holds a BEE certificate indicating a level between 1 and 4
The following needs to be submitted:
1. Proven track record of successful quality SAP implementation services or a proven track record of delivering SAP Education services, including customer references where applicable
2. Company profile and proof of CIPC registration
3. Company services catalogue (Implementation or Education skills)
4. Valid BEE certification
5. SME classification i.e. QSE, EME etc
6. Company ownership breakdown between
a. Black owned
b. Black Woman owned
c. Youth owned (<35 years of age) d. Disability owned 7. VAT vendors to submit a valid VAT certificate Where: All submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org When: Closing date for submissions is 8 am on the 6th of November 2017 This will be subject to SAP Terms and Conditions: https://www.sap.com/about/agreements.html.