Ghana is to host 100 global speakers and become the largest tech event in West Africa on July 18-20, 2018. The summit is a part of a 12 year initiative to bring global leaders to Ghana to initiate partnerships and accelerate Ghana as an innovative tech hub in Africa.
- Current top 10 confirmed speakers include:
- Angela Kyerematen-Jimoh: Country General Manager for IBM in Africa
- Lola Kassim: Uber West Africa & Harvard + LSE Alumna
- Ambassador Johanna Odonkor Svanikier: Ghana’s former Ambassador to France & Portugal
- Daraiha Greene: Google Global External Partnerships Manager, Community & Business Inclusion
- Will Senyo: Co-Founder & CEO of Impact Hub Accra
- Ann Rosenberg: Senior Vice President & Global Head of SAP Next-Gen + United Nations SDG Goals
- Sequoia Blodgett: Silicon Valley Tech Editor @ Black Enterprise
- Eric M K Osiakwan: Managing Partner of Chanzo Capital
- Yaw Owusu: Manager @ Ghana Cyber City, the first technology park in Ghana
- Erikan Obotetukudo: Relationship Manager @LinkedIn + Founder of KIN (network of powerful Black and African gamechangers
To view the first set of 25 speakers, please refer to the summit website at www.GhanaTechSummit.com.
The central theme of the global summit is to “catalyze startup ecosystems in emerging markets”. The event will host speakers from Google, Facebook, Uber, Twitter, IBM, and more. Over 40+ media representatives from Forbes, Inc Magazine, Fast Company, Black Enterprise, and more will also be in attendance.