This June, more than 20,000 business professionals will gather at SAPPHIRE NOW at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. It’s a can’t-miss opportunity to learn about an exciting new generation of disruptive technologies.
Attendees will hear about the latest tech trends, have an opportunity to network with some of the most influential leaders in the industry, and get a glimpse of game-changing new product demos.
Intelligent cloud ERP will be front and center at this year’s conference, with a strong focus on helping attendees transform their business by utilizing the full potential of market-leading cloud ERP solutions from SAP. Here’s a first look at the top four things you can look forward to seeing from cloud ERP from SAP at SAPPHIRE NOW this year.
With more than 400 intelligent ERP sessions, including more than 65 demo theater and interactive sessions, you just can’t miss us. We’re excited to announce that more than 30 customers and partners will be sharing their insights and wisdom on panels and in theater presentations.
In particular, we’d like to draw your attention to two keynote sessions in the Best-Run Theater:
- Franck Cohen, president of Digital Core and Industry Solutions at SAP, will be speaking on how businesses can thrive in today’s digital economy by using intelligent ERP in the cloud. You can see his session, “Explore the Real Advantages of a Public Cloud ERP Like SAP S/4HANA Cloud,” in the Best-Run Theater on Wednesday, June 6, at 12:30 p.m.
- Wieland Schreiner, executive vice president of SAP S/4HANA, will be speaking on how automated processes can be used to drive productivity and give your business an intelligence edge over the competition. His session, “Enable Automated Processes and Conversational UX with SAP S/4HANA Cloud,” can be seen in the Best-Run Theater at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 6.
Rinspeed Snap Showcase
What better way to see and discuss what’s possible when intelligent hardware and software come together than to do it seated in one of the most exciting autonomous concept cars — the Rinspeed Snap?
The Rinspeed concept car will highlight SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Hybris, and SAP Leonardo technology. For those of you hearing about the concept car for the first time: It separates the chassis, which contains the hardware and software, from the passenger cell. This enables both to be used separately, and for hardware upgrades to be made without the need to change the passenger cell.
Come see the car for yourself and have a conversation about the future of business while you’re at it! We’ll be talking about energy-as-a-service, predictive maintenance, and more. Don’t miss your opportunity to check out this exclusive showcase.
Curious to see what the future of ERP looks like? Get hands-on in one of our topic stations, where you can learn about the latest technologies from our team of experts. We have nine topic stations focusing on how intelligent cloud ERP can enable the journey to the cloud and new business outcomes. Specifically, we’re showcasing topics such as procure to pay, order to cash, and professional services.
For example, at the Procure to Pay with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (session ID BA334) topic station, you can find out how to spend wisely with intelligent ERP, including:
- Using machine learning to manage catalogs and predictive analytics to prevent off-contract purchases;
- Helping subsidiaries leverage collective buying power;
- Finding the best sources of supply from the world’s largest business-to-business e-commerce network.
And at the Order to Cash topic station (session ID BA335), you can find out how your business can get insight into tomorrow’s revenue with intelligent ERP, including:
- How to improve sales forecasting accuracy using machine learning;
- Convert quotes to order with only your voice;
- Simulate tomorrow’s revenue in detail.
We have another seven topic stations, each offering the same high level of value. These stations are a great way to find out more about how intelligent cloud ERP can simplify and improve your processes and how you can leverage these solutions to gain immediate benefits in your business. Could the next stage of your business’s digital transformation start here?
We also have a special activity planned that is sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats: an exclusive performance by Cirque du Soleil, an SAP S/4HANA Cloud customer, at the Rosen Center on June 6 at 6:30 pm.
See You There?
SAPPHIRE NOW is just a few weeks away, and we’re looking forward to seeing you all there. Curious to see what else we’re up to? You can find information on all of the cloud ERP sessions taking place at SAPPHIRE NOW by using the Agenda Builder.