Agricultural co-operative SSK places a huge emphasis on its relationships with farmers and customers. The organisation implemented SAP Business One to connect its various divisions including mechanisation, feed, retail, manufacturing, insurance and credit through a single solution. The ERP system was also integrated with existing best-of-breed point solutions that fulfil specialist requirements. Now, the co-op is able to govern business partner information and relationships, and communicate more concisely and directly with farmers, creating sustainable mutual value.
SSK Creates Sustainable Value in Agriculture with SAP Business One
This post appears in the following series:
- Plan for Success with Integrated Project Management Technology
- Comprehensive Management Solution Helps to Optimise Resources for Increased Project Efficiency
- Valoworx, Tier 1 Supplier to Global Automotive Industry, Chooses SAP Business One
- Increase Customer Loyalty by Maximising Every Retail Interaction
- Veer Steel Mills Chooses SAP Business One to Facilitate Current and Future Growth and Expansion Plans
- Leading Medtech Group Chooses SAP BusinessOne to Support its Ambitious Growth Strategy
- Pylones: Extending Colour and Fun on Everyday Objects with SAP Business One
- Safari Distributors: Increased Control and Efficiency thanks to SAP Business One and 4most
- Swavet Injects Efficiency into Business Processes with SAP Business One
- SSK Creates Sustainable Value in Agriculture with SAP Business One
- Peripheral Vision gets a Clear View of the Product Lifecycle with SAP Business One
- Vaja’s Manufacturer´s Ltd (Airborne) Makes its Mark on Branded Apparel with SAP Business One
- Transeast is on the Highway to Success with SAP Business One
More in SME
Feature Article — ERP adoption has accelerated since the 1990s, and with this came the opportunity to focus on particular industries. This development recognised that to drive...
Blog — Seidor Africa’s ERP solutions can help your business cut costs by streamlining your business operations and, importantly, are affordable to start up, maintain, and expand....
Feature Article — Looking for a powerful, flexible and affordable way to manage a small business post-pandemic? Working from home has become an intrinsic part of life for...