Transeast is the largest heavy haulage transporter in East Africa, with operational bases across Uganda, Rwanda, Sudan and DRC. Looking to expand and differentiate its business with a quality ERP solution, Transeast chose SAP Business One to increase process efficiency and provide financial visibility. Now, it’s easy to see what’s happening across the business in a few mouse clicks, and the company is confident in its future expansion plans.
Transeast is on the Highway to Success with SAP Business One
This post appears in the following series:
SAP Business One
- Plan for Success with Integrated Project Management Technology
- Comprehensive Management Solution Helps to Optimise Resources for Increased Project Efficiency
- Valoworx, Tier 1 Supplier to Global Automotive Industry, Chooses SAP Business One
- Increase Customer Loyalty by Maximising Every Retail Interaction
- Veer Steel Mills Chooses SAP Business One to Facilitate Current and Future Growth and Expansion Plans
- Leading Medtech Group Chooses SAP BusinessOne to Support its Ambitious Growth Strategy
- Pylones: Extending Colour and Fun on Everyday Objects with SAP Business One
- Safari Distributors: Increased Control and Efficiency thanks to SAP Business One and 4most
- Swavet Injects Efficiency into Business Processes with SAP Business One
- SSK Creates Sustainable Value in Agriculture with SAP Business One
- Peripheral Vision gets a Clear View of the Product Lifecycle with SAP Business One
- Vaja’s Manufacturer´s Ltd (Airborne) Makes its Mark on Branded Apparel with SAP Business One
- Transeast is on the Highway to Success with SAP Business One
More in Customer
How Nigeria’s Largest Business Conglomerate Is Developing A Skilled Workforce To Empower Africa
Feature Article — New beginnings have their pros and cons. Starting from scratch means you can start with a clear purpose and develop a strategy and action plan...
Dis-Chem Acquiring a R502m Distribution Centre to Launch Store Growth
Feature Article — Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ imminent acquisition of a 63 000 square metre distribution centre would add warehouse capacity for the group to double its store count and...
Richemont: Harmonizing Supply Chain Processes Between Group Business and Suppliers
Feature Article — Explore Richemont’s journey with SAP Richemont International SA works with more than 700 direct spend suppliers to create the highest-quality luxury goods. But manual procurement...