Transeast is the largest heavy haulage transporter in East Africa, with operational bases across Uganda, Rwanda, Sudan and DRC. Looking to expand and differentiate its business with a quality ERP solution, Transeast chose SAP Business One to increase process efficiency and provide financial visibility. Now, it’s easy to see what’s happening across the business in a few mouse clicks, and the company is confident in its future expansion plans.
Transeast is on the Highway to Success with SAP Business One
This post appears in the following series:
- Plan for Success with Integrated Project Management Technology
- Comprehensive Management Solution Helps to Optimise Resources for Increased Project Efficiency
- Valoworx, Tier 1 Supplier to Global Automotive Industry, Chooses SAP Business One
- Increase Customer Loyalty by Maximising Every Retail Interaction
- Veer Steel Mills Chooses SAP Business One to Facilitate Current and Future Growth and Expansion Plans
- Leading Medtech Group Chooses SAP BusinessOne to Support its Ambitious Growth Strategy
- Pylones: Extending Colour and Fun on Everyday Objects with SAP Business One
- Safari Distributors: Increased Control and Efficiency thanks to SAP Business One and 4most
- Swavet Injects Efficiency into Business Processes with SAP Business One
- SSK Creates Sustainable Value in Agriculture with SAP Business One
- Peripheral Vision gets a Clear View of the Product Lifecycle with SAP Business One
- Vaja’s Manufacturer´s Ltd (Airborne) Makes its Mark on Branded Apparel with SAP Business One
- Transeast is on the Highway to Success with SAP Business One
More in SME
Feature Article — Much like the Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA), which became fully operational from 1 July 2021, and substantially impacts the recording and disclosure of...
Feature Article — “Never has there been a better time to deploy an ERP solution than right now,” says Heinrich de Leeuw, Managing Director, Seidor Africa. “ERP software...
Feature Article — Traditional ideas and assumptions about the value of remote work have always been in question. But all too often, pressing imperatives of the day had...