Vaja’s is the largest manufacturer of promotional merchandise and branded apparel in Kenya. The company needed to track sales opportunities, gain visibility into inventory and ensure timely delivery of orders, and chose to deploy SAP Business One through SAP partner, Bluekey. Now, having increased productivity and process efficiency, the company is able to pursue ISO 9000 accreditation, while improved conversion of opportunities to orders has driven revenue growth of 30%.
Vaja’s Manufacturer´s Ltd (Airborne) Makes its Mark on Branded Apparel with SAP Business One
This post appears in the following series:
SAP Business One
- Plan for Success with Integrated Project Management Technology
- Comprehensive Management Solution Helps to Optimise Resources for Increased Project Efficiency
- Valoworx, Tier 1 Supplier to Global Automotive Industry, Chooses SAP Business One
- Increase Customer Loyalty by Maximising Every Retail Interaction
- Veer Steel Mills Chooses SAP Business One to Facilitate Current and Future Growth and Expansion Plans
- Leading Medtech Group Chooses SAP BusinessOne to Support its Ambitious Growth Strategy
- Pylones: Extending Colour and Fun on Everyday Objects with SAP Business One
- Safari Distributors: Increased Control and Efficiency thanks to SAP Business One and 4most
- Swavet Injects Efficiency into Business Processes with SAP Business One
- SSK Creates Sustainable Value in Agriculture with SAP Business One
- Peripheral Vision gets a Clear View of the Product Lifecycle with SAP Business One
- Vaja’s Manufacturer´s Ltd (Airborne) Makes its Mark on Branded Apparel with SAP Business One
- Transeast is on the Highway to Success with SAP Business One
More in Customer
How SAP Tech is Changing Oil and Gas Supply Chain in Kenya
Feature Article — The oil and gas industry operates through a global supply chain that includes domestic and international transport, trading, shipping, ordering, and inventory visibility and control....
SAP Offers Nedspice Transparent Supply Chain for Sustainable Growth
Feature Article — Standardisation ensures transparency, efficiency and easier compliance When sustainability is central to your strategy, transparency in your supply chain is indispensable. This is impossible without...
How Does a Retail Group Speed Up Its Transaction Processing?
Video — SAP S/4 HANA is helping South African retailer Pick n Pay to pick up the pace of its transactions When South African consumer goods retailer...