Celebrating customer excellence in software implementations
The prestigious SAP Quality Awards celebrate and recognize customers who have excelled in the implementation of their SAP software solutions by using SAP’s ten quality principles to:
- Effectively plan, execute and manage their implementations
- Achieve fast, low-cost implementations – and meet today’s demand for rapid time to value
- Simplify business processes and deliver significant business benefits to their organization
The submission period for 2019 nominations is now open. Please check the timeline for closing dates in the market units. SAP customers must submit their nomination online to be eligible.
- Complete the questionnaire in English.
- Submit your nomination online (Service Marketplace login required).
- Access your 2019 draft or submitted nomination.
- Watch this short tutorial to find out how to complete and submit a nomination.
After nomination period closure, shortlisted customers will be invited to present their project in a 45 minute webcast session to an independent judging panel.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa once the local winners are found, the Gold winners automatically qualify for the regional program. The award finalists present their projects to a regional external judging panel who select the overall regional winners across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
To learn more about the SAP Quality Awards, please click here.