Walldorf — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced its financial results for the third quarter 2019 ended September 30, 2019.
Double-Digit Growth Across Revenue, Profit and Cash Flow
Operational Excellence Boosts Margins
- New Cloud Bookings Up 39%, Software License Revenue Down 1%
- Cloud Revenue Up 37%
- Cloud Gross Margin Up More Than 5 Percentage Points
- IFRS Operating Profit Up 36%; Non-IFRS Operating Profit Up 20%
- IFRS Operating Margin Up 4.2pp; Non-IFRS Operating Margin Up 1.7pp
- Q3 Operating Cash Flow Up 28%, Free Cash Flow Up 116%
Our third quarter results reflect the momentum we’ve built entering the final quarter of the year and more broadly where we are on our journey of growth and operational excellence. We are excited and energized to write the next chapter in SAP’s story alongside the best workforce anywhere in the technology industry.
Jennifer Morgan and Christian Klein, Co-CEOs
In April we promised a stronger focus on profits and here we go: Q3 marks yet another milestone in delivering on this commitment. Q3 is also a manifesto of us keeping our second promise: continued strong top line momentum. Despite continued macro uncertainties we couldn’t be more confident to make 2019 another stellar year for SAP.
Luka Mucic, CFO
This article first appeared on the SAP News Center.