SAP, a global leader in enterprise software, is offering recent university graduates in Nigeria the chance to build competencies in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, and analytics and business process transformation. It’s doing this through its Young Professionals Program, which gives enrollees an opportunity to earn industry-recognized certifications, specifically via the RISE with SAP program.
This Program is organized by SAP’s Digital Skills Center. It’s an intensive learning program which will last for 2 months and will equip participants with the abilities and soft skills they need to become qualified SAP Associate Consultants. After completing the program, newly trained SAP Associate Consultants will be introduced to SAP customers and partners and will get the chance to kick-start their careers as consultants.
This scheme offers the following benefits to enrollees:
- Begin on a journey to becoming SAP Consultants
- Learn directly from SAP’s experts
- Gain globally recognized SAP certifications
- Gain from both classroom and workshop training
- Acquire and sharpen soft skills that will improve their chances of succeeding in their chosen career
This opportunity is open to persons who:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or Engineering
- Currently unemployed or employed part-time in a role unrelated to their desired career
- Must have graduated with a CGPA in the top quartile (evidence of this will be required)
- Should be fluent in spoken and written English
- Must be willing to commit time to the program; learning takes place from 9 AM-6 PM, Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for the SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria, you can do so HERE.