SAP Australia and New Zealand presented 15 awards for partner excellence for 2018 at the recent SAP Partner Kick-Off Meeting (SAP PKOM) event held in Sydney.
Awards were presented in a variety of categories, including overall sales, innovation, technology, services and solution-specific areas.
Winners of the awards for partner excellence for 2018 were selected from SAP’s wide-ranging partner base. A steering committee composed of local SAP representatives determined the winners in each category according to numerous criteria, including sales achievement, performance, innovation, industry impact and complexity.
Recipients of the SAP ANZ Partner Excellence Awards for 2018 are:
- Strategic Industry Award – Discrete, Consumer and Retail: Enterprise Wide
- Strategic Industry Award – Energy & Natural Resources: DXC Oxygen
- Strategic Industry Award – Financial Services: Deloitte
- Strategic Industry Award – Public Sector: Accenture
- Strategic Industry Award – General Business: Dyflex
- SAP S/4HANA & Digital Transformation Award: Deloitte
- SAP Ariba Award: Accenture
- SAP Customer Experience Award: Bluleader
- SAP SuccessFactors Award: Synchrony
- SAP Concur Award: ANZ Bank
- SAP Business One Award: Microchannel
- Partner of the Year Award – Innovation: Bourne Digital
- Partner of the Year Award – Cloud Solutions: Presence of IT
- Partner of the Year Award – Software Co-Sell: Accenture
- Partner of the Year Award – Service Delivery: Presence of IT
For more information about the SAP Partner programme, please visit here.
# # #