Human resource (HR) professionals from top performing companies are headed to the SAPInsider HR 2015 Conference being held March 3-6 in Las Vegas this year for one overarching reason: to get the facts they need to move to the cloud and become strategic innovation partners across the organization.
That’s because this year’s event provides an unprecedented opportunity for them to learn from peers who have experienced cloud first-hand, rub elbows with hundreds of esteemed thought leaders, and get the lowdown on SAP’s latest technology.
This exciting mix of SuccessFactors and SAP executives, customers and partners is expressly designed to help companies get the most out of their current HR investments, and determine the best way forward to take advantage of the latest innovations. Most important, top performing companies will share their journey to the cloud with detailed case studies, technology demos and practical ideas that HR professionals can use immediately.
In his keynote entitled, “How Moving Your HR to the Cloud is Like the Game “Snakes & Ladders,” Mike Ettling, President of HR Line of Business at SAP/SuccessFactors, will explain why the future of HR is in the cloud, and how companies can make the move – at their own pace and with success. He’ll detail the SAP solution strategy across cloud and on-premise, spotlighting how companies benefit from SuccessFactors running on SAP HANA, and how SAP is taking the user experience to new levels with SAP Fiori.
Here is just a sampling of the 150 educational and customer sessions:
In what promises to be a lively panel discussion, experts from GroupeX Solutions, hyperCision, Hula Partners, and Cloud Consulting Partners, reveal the truths about cloud, from how secure is actually is, to what size organizations really benefit from migrating to cloud.
Amy Grubb, of Cloud Consulting Partners, shares the drivers and metrics behind companies that have successfully moved to the cloud.
SAP’s Prashanth Padmanabhan details the SAP and SuccessFactors integration technology strategy, featuring real-world customer examples of hybrid and full cloud solution architectures.
How leading-edge organizations are creating “actionable analytics” – data that connects investments in talent pipelines to business strategies and outcomes.
Numerous companies will share what they’ve already learned on their journey to the cloud. Sessions include:
- Hindsight is 20/20: A look back at United Launch Alliance’s initial SAP payroll and time installation – what they would have done differently if they knew then what they know now.
- Bentley Systems’ fast roll-out of SuccessFactors Talent Management to meet the diverse needs of its global team.
- How Denbury Resources optimized workforce performance and business with a hybrid SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning rollout.
- Timken drastically improved data quality and management in SuccessFactors using the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
- How Purdue University saved both time and money by shifting from manual, paper-based personnel actions maintenance to an automated process.
- An inside look at KARL STORZ’s hybrid deployment of SuccessFactors Talent Management
- Best practices for achieving “quick wins” with mobile HR from /N SPRO, a Rizing company, that’s using existing SAP infrastructure to develop HR-specific mobile applications.
Cloud computing dominates every discussion across the HR landscape. But professionals are cutting through the hype to get the facts. Many are converging in Las Vegas this March to explore what’s possible for their companies right now.
Follow me @smgaler