SAP to Present full Spectrum of Products and Services for Companies of all Sizes; Various Forums Serve as Information Exchange Platforms; SAP to Showcase Solutions for Public Sector
Walldorf, Germany — SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that it will be showcasing its newest product for midsize companies at CeBIT, being held in Hanover, Germany, March 15 – 21, 2007. In addition to the latest version of SAP® All-in-One, built upon mySAP™ ERP 2005 and the SAP NetWeaver® platform, SAP is planning a new midmarket solution to address new customer groups.
Further focus topics include enterprise service-oriented architecture and SAP enhancement packages for mySAP™ ERP 2005, mySAP™ Customer Relationship Management, industry-specific solutions such as SAP for Public Sector, SAP solutions for governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and Duet™ software for Microsoft Office and SAP—a joint product that enables interaction with SAP business processes and data through Microsoft® Office applications.
Together with approximately 50 partners SAP will be presenting its full spectrum of products and services for companies of all sizes in Hall 4, Booth D12. Live demonstrations of SAP and partner solutions can be viewed in various forums. Visitors can also experience the future of IT in the Future Factory (Hall 4), where SAP will present various interactive scenarios, for example in the area of automation integration.
Particular focus will be on the newest version of SAP® All-in-One. The solution delivers significant improvements such as greater flexibility, easier user adoption and faster implementation, allowing midsize customers and SAP partners to profit from an enterprise service-oriented architecture.
Customer Interaction at CeBIT
For more than three decades midsize companies have been relying on the experience of SAP and its partners to optimize their business processes. Together with its partners SAP develops software that caters to the specific needs of midsize companies in various industries.
At CeBIT the “SME Forum” will serve as a discussion and information exchange platform for a series of events :
- “meet the customer” at CeBIT : Reference customers share their experiences with SAP solutions.
- “meet the industry” at CeBIT (a co-operation with the publishing house Gruner & Jahr): Business experts, entrepreneurs and SAP experts discuss innovative business models.
The “SME Forum” will also offer up to 100 participants the possibility to participate in customer reference workshops :
- “meet the customer 1” (daily – except on Sunday – from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm): For customers in the plastics, construction, automotive suppliers, retail and services industries.
- “meet the customer 2” (daily – except on Sunday – from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm): For customers in the consumer products, services, logistics and chemicals/pharmaceuticals industries.
These events are complemented by “SAP Talk” with reference customers, daily at 12.30 pm and 4 pm on the show stage. Additionally, SAP experts will offer firsthand information on the focus topics at the main booth – in 15-minute talks all topics are presented eight times a day.
Solutions for Public Administrations
The Public Sector Parc in Hall 9, Booth E37 is dedicated to the topic of public administration. The SAP booth will showcase :
- The solution package “Rathaus21” that enables local authorities of all sizes to offer end-to-end services for grants management and registration processes via a virtual town hall.
- A new reference architecture for national security that supports security forces in managing resources in large-scale operations as well as acquiring and processing relevant information.
- Human resources solutions to simplify the organisation of payments and flexible deployment of personnel.
Additionally, solutions for hotlines, shared service centers as well as double-entry bookkeeping for local authorities will be presented.
Guide for Visitors
The SAP offerings in Hall 4 will be exhibited according to industries. The solutions for manufacturing, retail, consumer goods and services will each have their own areas.
Visitors can arrange meetings with SAP experts prior to CeBIT via the Internet, compile personalized schedules, and use other information services such as SMS alerts for industry events.
For more information about SAP at CeBIT 2007, please visit www.sap.de/cebit2007.
Notes to editors :
On Wednesday, March 15, 2007, 10:00 -11:00 a.m. CET, SAP will hold a press conference in CCM/Hall 3A.
For free video content about SAP, please log onto www.thenewsmarket.com/sap to preview and request video. You can receive broadcast-standard video digitally or by tape from this site. Registration and video is free to the media.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products :
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only :
Angelika Pfahler, +49 (0) 62 27-7 63 596 , email@example.com, PST
Amanda Lietz, Burson-Marsteller, +49 69 238 09-54, firstname.lastname@example.org, CET
SAP Press Office, +49 (6227) 7-46315, CET; +1 (610) 661-3200, EST; email@example.com.