Immediately following the keynote, press and industry analysts are invited to attend an executive Q&A teleconference to learn more about the product and technology announcements from SAP’s premier technology education event of the year. Details are provided below. Only working journalists and analysts will be allowed to participate. Credentials, including name and affiliation, must be supplied to the operator to be admitted to the call.
Telecast of Keynote Address
- Hosted by: Shai Agassi, president of the Product and Technology Group and member of the executive board, SAP
- When: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 8:15 a.m. – 9:30 a.m PDT / 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT / 5:15 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. CET
- Dial-in: United States: (800) 762-6568 (toll-free), International: + 1 (480) 248-5088, Presentation Title: Shai Agassi keynote session
The keynote will be recorded and available for podcast replay on Sept. 13, 2006 at www.sapteched.com/usa/activities/podcasts.htm
Executive Q&A for Press and Analysts
- Hosted by: Peter Graf, executive vice president, Solution Marketing, SAP, and Zia Yusuf, executive vice president, Platform Ecosystem, SAP
- When: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m PDT / 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT / 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CET
- Dial-in: United States: (888) 639-6205 (toll-free), International: +1 (703) 925-2608
Questions can be submitted via email to email@example.com . The session will be recorded and available for audio replay until Sept. 26, 2006 at: United States: (800) 475-6701 / International: +1 (320) 365-3844.