In this role, Aggarwal is responsible for driving the growth and direction of SAP’s direct-to-consumer business, allowing anyone to buy and use SAP and third-party offerings with minimal human interaction. So far, nearly 115,000 orders have been placed across all digital commerce channels, including SAPStore.com.
“Madhur has been instrumental in the creation and growth of SAP’s digital business since its inception in 2015, and has had multiple roles on the team, from chief operating officer to chief product owner,” said Becher. “In those roles, he’s demonstrated extraordinary passion and dedication to SAP’s digital success.”
Under Aggarwal’s leadership, the unit is delivering business offerings in an entirely digital interaction, enabling new business models and new sources of revenue, and reaching new audiences. Since the unit’s establishment, the following milestones have been reached:
- Paid orders have been received from more than 100 countries and territories, serving areas where SAP may not traditionally have had a sales or partner presence, including Antigua, Bahrain, Liechtenstein and Mongolia.
- 43 offerings from SAP and its partners are now available at SAPStore.com, spanning software, content, digital extensions and partner applications, including:
- 25 SAP offerings, such as the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud solution, focused solutions for SAP Solution Manager and user-based packages for SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- 18 third-party offerings such as PieMatrix, a visual project management software solution that allows teams to manage and run complex projects to successful outcomes via repeatable and improved processes, and Blippbuilder Augmented Reality (AR) Suite, a self-service AR creation tool that allows users to create and trigger AR experiences from their products or collateral
- SAP Digital Commerce has also simplified access to SAP and third-party offerings and delivered new benefits, as evidenced by customers featured in videos on the benefits of using the SAP Digital CRM solution and SAP Digital Consumer Insight data service. Additional customer testimonials are available in this interactive customer snapshot.
SAP Digital, led by CDO Becher, comprises three business units working together: Digital Commerce, which allows anyone to buy and use SAP third-party offerings digitally; Digital Interconnect, which connects the world through simple, scalable solutions; and the Center for Digital Leadership, which empowers CxOs and their organizations to be successful digital leaders.
Cindy McKendry, +1 (503) 231-7274, firstname.lastname@example.org, PT
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.