The new strategic initiative combines SAP’s world class solution for commercial and corporate real estate management and vertical market expertise of IDS Scheer’s North American and European consulting, creating a global resource dedicated to land developers, homebuilders and contractors as well as real estate and facility managers. IDS Scheer’s domain expertise in these market segments is based on its global Business Process Management and SAP application project implementations for a range of enterprise organizations, including Rodamco Europe, Dubai Festival City and BLB NRW.
IDS Scheer’s North American homebuilding, construction and real estate management practice is working closely with SAP America to unveil a new ARIS Reference Model specifically developed for the needs of the real estate and Facility Management industries. The ARIS Real Estate Management Model is an industry-specific business process model that enables an efficient implementation of SAP solutions with embedded best practices specific to this industry vertical. It will provide customers with an intuitive, graphical representation of best practice processes for the construction and real estate management industries, and its applicable communication and training. It will also show the different integration aspects with other core applications.
“We understand the challenges of the homebuilding, construction, real estate and facility management industries,” said Helmut Kruppke, CEO of IDS Scheer AG. “The ARIS Real Estate Management Reference Model enables a true process- and industry-driven, SAP-based solution for the real estate management. Our ARIS Reference Model delivers an end-to-end view of the real estate management processes by seamlessly integrating our ARIS Platform with SAP solutions including SAP NetWeaver.”
In addition, IDS Scheer will include the ARIS Reference Model for Real Estate Management in an ARIS SmartPath solution. ARIS SmartPath is a turnkey solution of SAP enterprise applications for process optimization in small and mid-market organizations, bundled with industry-specific reference models and implementation services. As an end-to-end solution, IDS Scheer’s ARIS SmartPath takes a process-oriented approach to the implementation and management of ERP, SCM and CRM software. The ARIS Reference Model for Real Estate Management addresses the following business requirements:
- Property acquisition and disposal – ARIS SmartPath for Construction and Real Estate Management offers tools to support all aspects of real estate management, including buying, building, leasing and selling properties.
- Portfolio management – Support for managing real estate portfolios enables property managers to define real estate infrastructure and manage business partner relationships.
- Property management – ARIS SmartPath for Construction and Real Estate Management supports real estate contract management, management of sales-based rent, service charge settlements, adjustments of conditions and notification of contract renewals.
- Technical / infrastructural facility management – ARIS SmartPath for Construction and Real Estate Management supports all processes related to building operations, including service management, administration of available spaces, modernization, refurbishment and building maintenance.
- Support processes – ARIS SmartPath for Construction and Real Estate Management is tightly integrated with enterprise-wide business systems and processes offering powerful tools to analyze and evaluate real estate portfolios and define investment strategies through accurate cost and revenue performance data. The application improves how users manage integrated property portfolios and provides complete cost visibility.
Source: IDS Scheer